Who will buy a Xbox One? (POLL)

Silent Orbis

Xbox One Supporters  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Did you, or are you intending to, preorder the Xbox One?

• I did.
    • I will, surely.
    • I may.
    • I did not, nor will I ever purchase one.
    • I will purchase after it releases.

Hey guys! Honestly, the main point of this topic was just the poll, so nothing much to explain here, as the poll is very self-explanatory. I  recommend not posting to all of you, due to the main point of this being for me to gather some data, which, if you want me to, I can make into a pie chart, etc. But if you want to boost your post count, I don't see why not, of course. ;)

I voted for purchase after it releases, for the following 2 reasons

• Will wait for it to come down in price, too costly at the moment
  • Library of games is far too small at release

Well, I'm pretty sure you can't pre order it anymore. ):

I will get the Xbox One Slim, with Kinect 2.5, and 1TB hard-drive and post patch Xbox Live pre-installed. Preferably a limited edition one, like the Star Wars Xbox 360 slim with that beautiful gold Controller...

You're quite the hopeful one. ^_^

Well, I'm pretty sure you can't pre order it anymore. ):

You can, just not the Day One Edition, unless from the Microsoft Store Online, I'm almost 100% sure they still do. :)

• Like 1

I did both "I may" and "I did not, nor will I ever purchase one." simply because I probably won't get the Xbox One, because there was no option for that, with "may" used as a probably will. Unless the Xbox One is somehow some super console with god like games, I won't be buying one and sticking with my PC instead.

I know there will be a lot of hate people.... and I hope you respect my opinion. But... I am one of the two who have preordered the Day One Edition (lol no idea how I will pay it off). I honestly love the line up of games... and PS4 may have more juice from RAW processing power, but with the Xbox One, and all the overclocks, and the updated GPU drivers, I think the two are very on par. Even though, the PS4 may be a tad bit more powerful (and I mean tad when I say it), honestly there won't be a noticeable difference. The size, Xbox One is noticeably larger than the PS4. Though, have you ever thought it through? Xbox One will be a very quite system, and will also be very cool (cool as in temperature). That is because any extra bulk is from fans, and so on. PS4 will most likely have worse (worse isn't necessarily saying it's bad) cooling, fans, etc. I enjoy the Xbox One's Metro UI more, and love the controller, as it has 40 improvements to the 360 controller, which once upon a time, we never thought COULD get any better. It's amazing. Also, the force feedback triggers are great. So that's my reasoning. :) PS4 is awesome, and if I could I'd get both with an equal amount of pleasure. :D

i agree the PS4 and X1 os so close to eachother so there could be no difference the only notable difference is how the game developers develop there games for the different system, and the software of the consoles

me personally i have always prefer the xbox software, it is so much better regarding the social aspect

so the reason i buy the X1 is because i always love the xbox i love the software, and it have the best exclusive games and all my friends i s on that system