Did Thel 'Vadam witnessed Noble 6's Death ?

TheMightyLlama1

I know this is REALLY old, but I saw a video of The Arbiter from Halo Wars suposdly being in Reach. The video was just saying how Ripa uses his Energey Sword on left hand. Then, right before Six's death a Eiltes Sword is actived using his left hand. People say it is, but didn't Ripa die by John Forge ? Also, people have also said that it's infact Thel Vadam, The Arbiter from Halo 2 & 3, which I kinda agree. Why ? Because Thel was like in charge of the glassing of Reach when he didn't become The Arbiter yet. So, could have that been him ? I know this is really old, but I'm curious!!

I know this is REALLY old, but I saw a video of The Arbiter from Halo Wars suposdly being in Reach. The video was just saying how Ripa uses his Energey Sword on left hand. Then, right before Six's death a Eiltes Sword is actived using his left hand. People say it is, but didn't Ripa die by John Forge ? Also, people have also said that it's infact Thel Vadam, The Arbiter from Halo 2 & 3, which I kinda agree. Why ? Because Thel was like in charge of the glassing of Reach when he didn't become The Arbiter yet. So, could have that been him ? I know this is really old, but I'm curious!!

The Ripa guy I think died on the Shield World in Halo Wars when John Forge blew it up. I'm not sure if John killed Ripa before the explosion, but that's what I'm working with. I can't remember 100% of anything from Halo Wars.

Now onto Thel Vadam. No I don't think it's Thel, or Ripa for that matter. Thel would have been up in one of his ships more than likely, and not on the ground. It must have been just a random Elite then.

• 4 weeks later...

Ripa 'Moramee and Rtas 'Vadam are the only left-handed Sangheili that have been seen in-game aside  from the one who oversaw Noble Six's death.

Thel 'Vadam would have been on his flagship at the time anyway, not on the ground. The Elite in the final cutscene of Halo: Reach appears to have been an Ultra as well, which wouldn't fit with Thel's rank of Supreme Commander. 

So no, it wasn't him. It's unlikely that only two members of a species consisting of billions, or millions for that matter, of individuals are left-handed. 

• Like 2

ive hered the same things but it for sure isn't rips he was killed by sargent forge before the explosion from halo wars and thel was most likely following the pillar of autumn but i have here'd that there was a different unseen arbiter that was in the fall of reach but died sometime between the fall of reach and halo 2 so it could have been the unkown arbiter that killed noble six in the last cutscene. and i got this from wikipedia two years ago, so it could have easily changed and been made up but i trust wiki so thats all i know

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thel Vadamee oversaw the destruction of Reach. As Thel said in Halo 2, the PoA fled as they glassed Reach, and that he followed with all the ships in his command. By the time Noble 6 died, Thel was already in slipspace. Maybe even at Halo. Ripa, he died with an energy sword through the chest and then thrown off a cliff, and Ripa's time was 20 years before the discovery of Halo, so it wasn't him on Reach either. It was most likely just a random Elite, blocking our view from Noble 6 sad death. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thel Vadamee oversaw the destruction of Reach. As Thel said in Halo 2, the PoA fled as they glassed Reach, and that he followed with all the ships in his command. By the time Noble 6 died, Thel was already in slipspace. Maybe even at Halo. Ripa, he died with an energy sword through the chest and then thrown off a cliff, and Ripa's time was 20 years before the discovery of Halo, so it wasn't him on Reach either. It was most likely just a random Elite, blocking our view from Noble 6 sad death. 

I agree. Thel was following Master Chief on The Pillar of Autumn when they discovered Installation 04. The Halo ring seen in Halo CE. I think Thel's mission from then on was to stop Master Chief from destroying the ring. He failed and was stripped of his rank, armour and pride. He was then offered to become the Arbiter and destroy the Heretics. I don't want to go too overboard, but this is what I remember. If I'm wrong about something than please correct me. Basically, like what most others said, he wasn't on Reach during the death of Noble 6. 

• 6 months later...

It could be but it most likely isn't, at this point in time Thel'Vadam was a Supreme Commander of the fleet attacking Reach, being on the earth that is being glassed is not a proper location to command a fleet of warships.

Remember, the Pillar of Autumn had already left the atmosphere, and in Halo 2 Thel'Vadam tells the council that when he saw the ship jump into slip space he followed with all the ships in his command. So he wasn't even in the same galaxy at this moment.

And the fact that the sword is the elite's left hand is not proof, who knows if he is the only elite that prefers his energy sword in his left hand, what if it's an elite with 2 swords? It's happened before.

Source:
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Thel_'Vadam