Halo Customs - Get a Clue Forge Contest Winners

Absolute Dog

GetAClueResultsBanner_zps88a34037.png

Well the time has finally arrived, the Get A Clue Forge Contest results are in! As a Clue enthusiast, I was lucky enough to be handpicked by Master Debaytes as one of the contest judges, and i can tell you it was a hoot to participate. Playing submissions nightly in Clue lobbies, and genuinely having a great time in the process. Many fantastic clue maps were submitted, it became quite tough to decide an order near the end. So without further adieu, here are your results! - CORDUROYCHUCK

First Place

CHATEAU DE CLUE 2!! by FragsturBait

CHATEAUDECLUE2_zps92f8b344.jpg

It has everything you could want from a clue map. From a starting dock with plenty of secrets looming down below, to a dragon overlooking all the explosions and blood.

As an innocent you've got plenty of places to go in an attempt to stay safe, but a killer could always be lurking in the trees above. Yes, in the trees. If you're smart you'll try and stay up high and watch with the dragon. If you're lazy, maybe you'll hide in a crate or have a seat in an impossible chair.

As a killer, it's a playground. Remember those trees? Yeah. I can recall instances where i'd hop through them all Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon style. Finding cover after committing a violent act can be very easy, the map's got plenty of castle walls to hide behind or rooms to calmly have a seat in. Impossibly. Fire an incineration cannon, make the peasants think the dragon's burninating the countryside, or quietly lurk in the hidden rooms below, it's truly up to you on Chateau De Clue 2. - CORDUROYCHUCK

This forum under construction.

Uc.jpg

• Like 5

It surfaced a long time ago.

This is kinda late :|

In any case, yaycluemaps. We need a 343i.org clue lobby.

Clue has been around since Halo 3, long before most of the community was aware of it. This is a showcase forum anyways. As far as lobbies, there will be an official forum "Clue Night" soon and on a regular basis.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...