So i've been recently getting these urges to get into machinima again (earlier attempts were... lets not talk about them) and i've found myself getting few ideas. I finally got one good idea which i want to turn into a series but im gonna need help. I have already gone into halo 4 and made the map so all I need now is the storyline and scripts... and filming it and- you know what i mean.

So the idea which i liked so much is an attempt at a comedy (of sorts). It follows a shop, more specifically a guy who works in the shop. Im very early in planning right now so we'll call this guy Jaime (better names are accepted). Anyways, it follows Jaime and his co-workers (number needs to be specified) in they're crazy events at the shop and from time to time outside the shop. They're rivalling with the next door shop which always has big shipments and better overall merchandise. Everything will be within Halo 4, as stated before.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

-Ian