Sikslik7

CFP - Space Station Discussion

Space Station: Name Pending

Overview:

• Semi-Competitive 4v4, 6v6
  • Theme: Space Station, with a ship being built or destroyed attached.
  • Focal Features:  Zero gravity area similar to Condemned or Anchor 9 between parts of the ship and the station.
  • Gametypes: Dominion, (with size, most likely also CTF, Extraction, possibly an assault variant)

Alright, let's get cracking. Feel free to post some generic layouts that you are thinking of. Here is a link to Google Sketchup (download the free, no limits on use or time one http://www.sketchup.com/download/) which we can use once the layout is agreed upon.

Here Is my inital thoughts:

post-22912-0-64016300-1368998749.png

• Like 1

I love the idea of the zero gravity area and I think the CFP needed someone, like its manager, to take hold of what gets made first otherwise it'd be a lot of talking. I would love to start this when you do.

I'll go and make my ideas on paint tomorrow. Looks good.

I have constructed through Sketchup a basic diagram of the map I had in mind. I have to edit and clean a few things, but I should have it up within a day or so.

Alright, here's the model. I have built a collection of models so that we can put all the models in one folder. I have tagged all CFP maps with CFP.

Here's Space Station: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=cda0df02011c3dadcb595eb733038567

• Like 2

Looks pretty nice

Anyone want to forge or discuss ideas sometime this week, like Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon est?

• Like 1

Sure. If its EST, remember I'm 5 hours ahead of you^.*

Bro I'd love to help before or sometime after I get back from vacation. I am a moderate forger so don't give me anything to difficult.

Is this going on right now?

EDIT: Ok so I wanted to finish my game of Halo Wars and then join and then it turned out after I finished I had to get my car from across town in a series of unfortunate events. Will be available all day tomorrow and Thursday as well however.

Alright, some things came up for me tomorrow, but I,ll put up the map on my Fileshare if people want to take a stab.

• Like 1

Alright, some things came up for me tomorrow, but I,ll put up the map on my Fileshare if people want to take a stab.

What is it tagged as?