Confirmed no Season 2

BaconShelf

I know this is old news for many, but I felt this should be said; there is no plans at the moment for a Spartan Ops series 2. 343 said in last weeks bulletin that-

"This does not mean the stories of the Infinity and Crimson are over, though.", implying they will be in H5/other title or they may do SO2 in the future, but for now, the episodic series will not have a sequel in Halo 4.

• Like 1

Now they have a minor issue here, Spartan Ops ended with a cliffhanger..  Now one would assume Halo 5 will either follow on from Spartan Ops, or they will try to create a new campaign AND a continuation of SOps...

So either the Halo 5 campaign will see us flying through space attempting to hunt down Halsey, or it will be something that doesn't follow on from Halo 4 in any way shape or form...

Don't really care. Stopped playing SO once I got all the achievements for it. Was already SR 130 before I even finished the first 5 episodes. I might go play them all to get the commendations for it but, as far as actually wanting to play them idc.

aww this stinks but I knew right from the end of Spartan ops I knew a second season would not come out at all shame it was one of the only good things about halo 4

What are you talking about ''knowing right from the end that there wouldn't be a second series''? Season 1 left on a cliff hangar, with the Janis key still separated, and Dr Halsey seeking revenge on the UNSC. I thought that from this, it was obvious that a second season of Spartan Ops is to come.

• Like 2

343 doesn't do good for matchmaking but the story line and leaving us hanging is a good idea to grab the people and say who knows what will happen find out. and that is what i admire f 343 mostly is that they make spartinops flow with campaign so it isn't different so well played 343.