is Reach better than halo4? i think so.

master of sam

• i prefer rumble pit then regicide. i like kills not points. i know there are kills but its not normal. i got 32 kills on halo4 and didnt win cuz the one guy got 10 kills from killn the regicide leader. not fare

• the spartains look weaird on 4. reach they look awsome

im a big halo fan. ive won over $2,000 playing it. i get more fun out of reach.

i will stick to bungie over 343. bungie is halo, they know what we want. 343 has not responded to anything the halo community wants.

• Like 5

I. Well Regicide is a points based gametype, but regular slayer game modes, like Infinity Slayer, are still won by reaching a certain amount of kills, not points. Any extra points a player earns are used on a personal basis and don't affect the score of the team.

II. I don't really think they look any more weird than they did in Halo 3 or Halo: Reach. I really wish there were more sets of armour to choose from, but I still like what they gave us. 

IV. Actually, 343i has listened, responded, and is still responding to community feedback. If you want proof then just have a look below at some of the things they've done!

• Recent Boltshot nerf that reduces its range from 20 - 25 feet to 15 feet
  • Upcoming release of Forge Island in April, which is going to be free DLC
  • The return of the red x upon death
  • Removal of the Boltshot reload glitch
  • Upcoming active camo nerf that completely reveals someone in active camo as soon as they fire a weapon
  • Team Snipers playlist
  • Action Sack playlist
  • SWAT playlist
  • Grifball playlist
  • Community Forge Map playlist
  • A more competitive playlist in the form of Team Throwdown

You can stick with Bungie if you want, but don't expect a Halo game from them any time soon. xD I'm having a lot more fun with Halo 4 than I did with Reach, and I really enjoyed Reach.

Both games bring different things to the table that is respectable in their own terms. I personally feel they are both great games with slightly different tastes. I enjoyed my time with Halo Reach and met some great people on that game that I will always remember. I haven't had the extensive time to enjoy halo 4 as much as Reach, but I feel the game is still very fun. I agree with you about the look of some of the spartan armor, but it doesn't deter me from playing.

Now about the question if Reach is better than Halo 4? I personally feel in some manners they are better. I personally enjoy some of the maps on Reach over some of the Maps in 4. I felt though at times Reach could be quite slow in some matches. But, with 4 I think they sped it up to a speed that makes the whole match enjoyable and on your toes. Now this is my personal opinion, but if I had to choose I probably wouldn't be able to say which one is truly better. 

• Like 1

Dont get me wrong, i like reach but just because of the story and because its bungie. the core gameplay ruined it for me, Halo Reach is too slow paste for me. i feel like a clunky tank stuck to the ground when i play. i want to be able to feel  like a spartan like in the previous titles. jumping, strafing shooting is what makes halo 4 awesome for me. i feel like a supersoldier, the weapons each have their own purpose (unlike previous titles) and the graphics are nothing other than stunning. i went 20 - 0 today and got my first perfection, moments like these make this one of the best halo games for me. oh and just to clearify: Halo 1 PC >

• Like 1

your talking about the story?  im talking about the online multiplayer. like machmaking and firefight. i aim for rank in competitive machmaking. i agree the storys of other halos are more fun. but what makes halo reach better im my oppion is the machmaking is more fun. using rumble pit free for all and the kill system not the unfair point system in halo 4.

I love Halo : Reach.

The commendations on there are hard to get; they take long to do, getting to Inheritor was fun.

I have 98% Commendation Progress in Reach and going for 100%.

I've played H4 less than 3 days total time and have 40% Progress already.

The ranking system in Halo 4 is laughable. SR 130? Yeah, I play casually an hour a day for a month and still almost have my 130.

The gameplay of H4 is laughable.

If I want CoD; I would have bought it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frogger24

I honestly prefer Halo 4 over Halo: Reach simply because I am not playing as a Spartan-III who gets dressed up in MJOLNIR armor... I always hated that crap.

• 4 weeks later...

I completely agree with this, Halo Reach is a running game from the other halos created by Bungie and they have always ensured that the gameplay suits the communities requests. 

Halo 4, on the other hand is just a perfect way to drain money from the audience due to the high reputation Bungie has created for Halo. It was specifically designed to entice Call of Duty (**** of Doody) so 343i can make more money. I only hope that Halo 5 will include much more of Halo 1 - Reach content.

• Like 1

I much prefer Reach over Halo 4. Thing is, I also like Halo 3 ODST and Halo Wars. They are all different than that of the normal Halo's. 

Reach was much better designed, focused on, and didn't quite have MS breathing down the back their necks. 

But then again, I used absolutely HATE Halo in general, but became interested when I was watching hubby forge on Reach. So naturally, I became more and more curious to the point of playing it myself. I sucked at it for the longest time, and since then slowly, I became better at it. :)

• Like 1

• i prefer rumble pit then regicide. i like kills not points. i know there are kills but its not normal. i got 32 kills on halo4 and didnt win cuz the one guy got 10 kills from killn the regicide leader. not fare
  • the spartains look weaird on 4. reach they look awsome
  •  im a big halo fan. ive won over $2,000 playing it. i get more fun out of reach.
  •  i will stick to bungie over 343. bungie is halo, they know what we want. 343 has not responded to anything the halo community wants.

The one thing I agree with are the wierd helmet designs. Other than that, your other points don't make sense. 343 has released two new map packs, nerfed weapons, put back in ranked playlists (although you can only see it on waypoint), introduced Forge Island after fans wanted a flat map for forging, and have generally put a lot of effort into making Halo 4 better. 

I prefer Halo 4. People accuse it of "not feeling like Halo anymore" yet I think it feels much more like "Halo" than Reach. The Assault Rifle is a much more close-range weapon, just like CE or Halo 3. The Battle Rifle is back. The HUD is similar to Halo 3. The Carbine, the Beam Rifle are also back, and the Master Chief is in it. Also, the feeling you get when you land on Requiem is similar to that of the first game, when you first land on the Halo ring. Reach is probably my least favourite out of the series. Granted they did some things well, like Custom games and Firefight but the multiplayer was "meh" and the campaign disappointed me. Halo 4, while not the best in the series (Those being Halo 3 and CE in my opinion) is still a very solid game.

• Like 1

I prefer Halo 4. People accuse it of "not feeling like Halo anymore" yet I think it feels much more like "Halo" than Reach. The Assault Rifle is a much more close-range weapon, just like CE or Halo 3. The Battle Rifle is back. The HUD is similar to Halo 3. The Carbine, the Beam Rifle are also back, and the Master Chief is in it. Also, the feeling you get when you land on Requiem is similar to that of the first game, when you first land on the Halo ring. Reach is probably my least favourite out of the series. Granted they did some things well, like Custom games and Firefight but the multiplayer was "meh" and the campaign disappointed me. Halo 4, while not the best in the series (Those being Halo 3 and CE in my opinion) is still a very solid game.

i see your point and i do agree with you with it except in my opinion halo 3 ws the best then reach is better than halo 4