Back too what I said before...

lilsilmarillion

Guy, gals, I bring you too this forum topic today to say I think we need to help the forum grow and have new members by step on TALK MORE IN THE SHOUT BOX! I just came back from a time of inactivity and everytime I come on it seems as if the shout box is dead. It's kinda spooky. When I was here before EVERYONE was having a great fun time in that box at the top of the screen. Lets bring this forum back to its former glory. And this is from a non mod. Just a trusted member. We need to talk more. And all those greeny new guys, don't be shy! Come say hi!!

That's all I have to say about this topic. Simmons out... For now :)

Edited by Absolute Dog
content edited out.
  • Like 7

Guy, gals, ponies, I bring you too this forum topic today to say I think we need to help the forum grow and have new members by step on TALK MORE IN THE SHOUT BOX! I just came back from a time of inactivity and everytime I come on it seems as if the shout box is dead. It's kinda spooky. When I was here before EVERYONE was having a great fun time in that box at the top of the screen. Lets bring this forum back to its former glory. And this is from a non mod. Just a trusted member. We need to talk more. And all those greeny new guys, don't be shy! Come say hi!!

That's all I have to say about this topic. Simmons out... For now :)

I think that deserves some type of an award. Maybe the forum defender one.

• Like 1

i agree but they can't magicly make a new badge

forum defender is a award and this forum has lots of magic in it anway

now lots of old dedicted members have left memebers that used the shoutbox quiet a bit and the best time when the shoutbox was active 247 was at christmas time so i guees every big holiday is shoutbox time evdince to that is peaple have time at chriatmas or at east a bit so they have time to go on the shoutbox i try to go on it a much as i can

Hey thats not true..... (not really) but I understand. I've seen moments where no one is on the Shout Box. Sometimes people just don't talk to other people so nobody is talking.

Just because it's quiet doesn't mean I'm not watching and waiting ^_^

People.. I know I don't have to make a new thread but seriously. Just 5 mins ago I look and sooooo many people are online line and I say hi. 7 minutes later Purple responds. I haven't ever seen it take 7 mins to respond... Usually maybe 1... We need to pick it up. We want new members don't we? That's what I thought. Lets as a community work together and speak out. DON'T BE SHY!!!! We are a kind and loving community... Ask questions... Make smart aleck comments. Mess around. This is a fun forum... So try to have some fun. :)

Here is a link to original message btw http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/26109-back-too-what-i-said-before/

Oops lol that's this one

Here http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/26025-shout-box/#entry244099

• Like 1

99% of the time when I am on this site, I use the mobile version, sothe SB might as wel not even exist.

On the rare occasion that I do go on the actual site on a laptop, it is always an A and B conversation between 2 or 3 people about personal crap I could care less to get involved in or interject my two cents in.

Just sayin', but it has been a minute since I have been on the SB, so Ibwill give it another try.

My reason for not using it is because I don't know what to talk about when chatting with someone I don't know in real time. With friends it's easy, I know our similar interests so I know what the best stuff to talk about is. If I don't know anything about a person making non-awkward conversation is more difficult. -_-

My reason for not using it is because I don't know what to talk about when chatting with someone I don't know in real time. With friends it's easy, I know our similar interests so I know what the best stuff to talk about is. If I don't know anything about a person making non-awkward conversation is more difficult. -_-

You know they like Halo for starters