Halo 5 for 360 or Next Xbox?

Cpt Picardo

What do you think? I think it probably will be for the next gen Xbox if it is released this year or 2014. But I'm not sure that is going to happen. I think we wont see another Xbox until the end of 2015 so Halo 5 will probably be for the 360. I really hope I'm wrong about this tho! The 360 felt old five years ago and will be ancient by 2015/2016.

• 2 weeks later...

i think it should also be on both too. i agree with scullshark

it better be for the 720 since the 360 could be better now. Halo 4 would have been beautifull on the next gen

well i hope your happy about the news I'm about to give you!!! :laughing: 343 has announced AND confirmed that they will copy halo 4 on to the next gen!!!

I think it'll be on the "next gen" console. It would a while for Halo 3 to come out & even longer for Halo 4 to come out, so since Halo 4 is held at such a high standard, I think 343 is gonna want to make it better. Halo 4 pushed the 360 to the very limit in terms of graphics & gameplay, & if we want something better there's no way the 360 could handle the Halo 5 requirements. BUT if they do develop it quick enough it could be on the 360, but it'll be no where near as good looking or as good as the gameplay the next gen Xbox will have

According to Moore's law, after eight years of improvement, the computers in the next xbox should be 16 times more powerful than the xbox 360. So there is no way they can release halo 5 on both and actually call it the same game. I expect another two year intermission (it better be at least that much) until the fifth, so it should come out way after the release of the next xbox.

i do think it should be on both. yes it wouldn't be as good on 360 then it would be on 720, but i don't think people will would buy a new console just for one game. and the first game for the 720 probably will be halo 2 anniversary if it is they are making it, they said they weren't at the time but they might now. any ways i think it should be on both

i do think it should be on both. yes it wouldn't be as good on 360 then it would be on 720, but i don't think people will would buy a new console just for one game. and the first game for the 720 probably will be halo 2 anniversary if it is they are making it, they said they weren't at the time but they might now. any ways i think it should be on both

sorry my internet was being dumb so it didn't show me posting this so i guess i posted it twice

I guess it would be on the next gen Xbox but woulden't it be weird to have 1 3rd of the trilogy on the 360 and the next 2/3 on the next gen that would be weird. I just Hope the 360 games are compatible with the Xbox 720 or what ever its called or vice versa. If you dont know what it meens I meen 360 games will work on the 720 and the 720 games work on the 360 I hope. I dont want to have 2 consoles just for 1 game >.<