halo 4 we want elites

Eagle fighter 7

well elites where removed in halo 4 becase of this reason

why are elites in war games and sparten ops 4 then

i hope elites return in halo 5 for 2 reasons

1 for machima

2 less hate

For machinima sure you can do more if you have playable Elites. But the game is not made primarily with some obscure fat guy in his moms basement playing theatre with the game in mind. As for your second point, less hate? I predict an absolute hate storm if the Elites return as playable. They are the ENEMY of the humans and should remain being just that. Enemies to slaughter in champaign and ops/fire fight.

Elites aren't in War Games for a reason. War Games is supposed to be training for SPARTANS. This is why 343i didn't add them in MM. No amount of complaining or petitioning will change this. Maybe in Halo 5 they will come back but, they will not be playable in War Games.

• Like 1

* this is a bit off thread but* how come that most people who complain about things and demand 343i to put in their thoughts and ideas in the game without any valid argument whatsoever have one similairity. They are new to this forum...

But now onto explaining your well worked out sentence, they took out elites because it would make no sense to put elites into the war games simulator aboard the Infinity. Also if they would want themto be balanced you would get the halo 3 elites with their heads put so low they could lick their knees because of the height balance, and if you want themto be a bit stronger than spartans they would be banned from a lot of playlists.

* this is a bit off thread but* how come that most people who complain about things and demand 343i to put in their thoughts and ideas in the game without any valid argument whatsoever have one similairity. They are new to this forum...

But now onto explaining your well worked out sentence, they took out elites because it would make no sense to put elites into the war games simulator aboard the Infinity. Also if they would want themto be balanced you would get the halo 3 elites with their heads put so low they could lick their knees because of the height balance, and if you want themto be a bit stronger than spartans they would be banned from a lot of playlists.

A lot of people join a forum to input their suggestions and opinions of the game. As for Elites being playable, they will probably make an appearance in Halo 5. Then we can go back to making those dinosaurs extinct :awesome: .

I say Brutes should be playable. That would be something.

A lot of people join a forum to input their suggestions and opinions of the game. As for Elites being playable, they will probably make an appearance in Halo 5. Then we can go back to making those dinosaurs extinct :awesome: .

I say Brutes should be playable. That would be something.

Brutes should not be playable. Sangheili should. There is an entire section of the community built around the lore of Sangheili. There are Sangheili fleets and many players as an Elite rather then a Spartan. Nobody (except you) seems to want to play as Brutes.

Brutes should not be playable. Sangheili should. There is an entire section of the community built around the lore of Sangheili. There are Sangheili fleets and many players as an Elite rather then a Spartan. Nobody (except you) seems to want to play as Brutes.

Why shouldnt Brutes be playable? I was just saying playing as a Brute would be interesting.

Never was much of an elite fan, and I certainly never liked being forced to play as one. The only plausible reason for 343 to bring elites into Halo 4's match making was if they re-introduced the Invasion game type and who knows if that'll be happening.

No let the Elites go the way of their ancestors the dinosaurs and just go extinct.

You human supremacist, you :P

In all seriousness, it wouldn't make sense to have Elites in multiplayer MM as there are not any elites on the Infinity.

It would be nice to have an "Elite Ops" for Halo 5, where you are playing as Elites working for the Arbiter against Jul 'Mdama.

If the only argument is that it is training for Spartan 4s then that is ridiculous. Shouldnt Spartans be training against the enemy they fight not other Spartans? That is the laziest excuse to not have added Elites as playable characters, as for the hieght and strength differences they dont need to hunch over the Sangeli just shrink them a little I guess, 343 is a capable team. One of the core groups and some of the most devoted fans is the Elite fans which have been totally just absolutely ****** by Frank O'*********. Halo 4 was god awful and the spartan ops story was just so stupid. Elites deserve to be in Halo as playable characters for because 20-25% of the communty are Elitle fans hope they get this right.

No need for them, you do not play as an elite in the game so why have them in MP, at that rate you might as add promethean knights aswell!!!

I do not see why people keep asking from thins, Reach was the only game to have em and it was designed as such, this game at least on that front returned to roots and no harm, you always heard of people complaining one race is harder to headshot than the other etc. etc. so whats the point other than aesthetics.

No need for them, you do not play as an elite in the game so why have them in MP, at that rate you might as add promethean knights aswell!!!

I do not see why people keep asking from thins, Reach was the only game to have em and it was designed as such, this game at least on that front returned to roots and no harm, you always heard of people complaining one race is harder to headshot than the other etc. etc. so whats the point other than aesthetics.

Halo 3 had them too, and the hit detection was for ****. I must've taken a month off my life by raging when I popped one of those ***** in the head and he didn't die. It's just a wrench in the works. It's a more level playing field when everyone is the same height/size. The tradeoff of Elites being bigger/easier to hit is bull**** when you factor in their speed and strength, it's not like the extra six inches makes a difference on a screen.

Screw Elites.