Goodbye

TRF BaDInTentZs

You've always made some detailed and persuasive posts. Though they may have received hate from a lot of different members of these forums I can't say they didn't play an integral role in the everyday running of this site.

I can't say I disagree with some of your opinions about Halo 4. I do hope you will give the franchise another try when Halo 5 is released. I'm sure the community would love to have you back should Halo 5 fix many of Halo 4's errors.

Do what you must...

However, I stayed around this site because of the people, I have lots of friends here that mean a lot to me. Weather you believe H4 is a great game or its horrible, I think we are all in this together. I chose to see it thru to the end, for my buds, the community I love here on this site, its more than just the latest Halo Title....

• Like 1

Can't deal with Halo after 343 has taken it over. I've given up my staff postions on 2 sites. I won't be a party to promoting a bad game created by worse designers. Period.

You will be back to rant about Halo 5 right??

But seriously sucks that you have given up on it. They are still finishing up matchmaking.

A mod can close this post if they choose. I'm here because of the people, not the game. Sorry, I just hate seeing a bad company trash a game I've played since CE release. Makes me rage face.

That being said, I'll be around. Even though I'm not thrilled with the game, I'll still be more than happy to liaise between sites with TRF.

PS. Um, btw dubs is prolly the noob friendliest list I've ever seen in my llife as opposed to grifball which is decent but they need to back the POV out.

• Like 1