Omg This New Forge Playlist Thingy

oTG BLKGreenLTN

As Stan Smith on American Dad once said "Omg Francine these chocodiles,these chocodiles oh my god oh my god" is all i can say lol

This playlist is extremely fun and i want to thank 343 for putting up there, and i hope it stays for a good amount of time..

I mean really the new crimson maps got boring on its release date but these maps are very creative and just a blast to play on.

Just two complaints the map Garotte i believe the spawns arent random just in same area and my team got stuck in original spawn all game with the opponents basically spawn trapping we pushed and got out couple times but always ended up same spot lost 600 to 420

Also swat very difficult on certain maps too fast respawns.

Anyways whats your favorite map?

Hard to say. Judging by your post you don't know that almost all of them (maybe I haven't seen them all) are remakes from previous halo games. That is why you enjoy them :)

I personally love the addition, the sharp corners and short to mid range engagements encourages different types of play styles compared to the DMR spam you see on the other maps.

Hard to say. Judging by your post you don't know that almost all of them (maybe I haven't seen them all) are remakes from previous halo games. That is why you enjoy them :)

I personally love the addition, the sharp corners and short to mid range engagements encourages different types of play styles compared to the DMR spam you see on the other maps.

Pretty sure only Shutout is a remake.. If ANY of the other ones are remakes, I have never seen them and I've played a lot of Halo....

Pretty sure only Shutout is a remake.. If ANY of the other ones are remakes, I have never seen them and I've played a lot of Halo....

While not carbon copy similar, playing the maps they definitely bring back memories. Although it could be my memory failing me haha There is one that is almost exactly like a map off Halo CE, can't remember any of the names (either the new or old) though so that's not helpful.

I'm just glad the map design that made halo so popular is making a come back. Shotguns, swords and other weapons can be used effectively at multiple spots on the maps. Generally in the halo 4 maps if you have one of these types of weapons you have to stick in one area and hope the enemy comes to you. I am much more successful using these weapons in an assault like play style with the new maps.

Shutout is a remake of blackout from the first halo 3 DLC.

Simplex is a Remake of an old halo 2 map, can't remember exactely but i think it was called warlock.

Garotte Reminds me of a Campaign mission in halo 2..

I swear Scythe was made from a map in Halo CE but i checked today and couldn't find it.

My only complaint is that map ordinace sniper drops are way to common on that Map with the giant tower in the middle with the rocket spawn... People just grab the snipers on the outside and snipe into the center hill... Its a forged death trap for people boosting the sniper kills.

My favourite map is simplex, I just love the perfection it gave me the first game i played on it.