most epic game quotes or convestions

Caboose The Ace

this is a place where u can post the most epic convertions or qutes from games heres 1 of me also add at the end what game it from

even those men u soght to save have turned there backs on you but you fight you resit why

BECASE NO ONE ELSE WILL

assasins creed 3

• Like 1

Rise and shine, Mister Freeman. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest, and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come again.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mister Freeman. Wake up and... *smell the ashes*...

Doctor Freeemaaan. I realize this moment may not be the most convenient for a 'heart-to-heart', but I had to wait until your... 'friends' were otherwise occupied. Hm.

Still, I am not one to squander my investments... and I remain confident she was worth far more than the initial... appraisal. That's why I must now extract from you some small repayment owed for your own survival. See her safely to White Forest, Doctor Freeman. I wish I could do more than keep an eye on you, but I have agreed to abide by certain... restrictions. Mmm.

While I believe a civil servant, like yourself, understands the importance of discretion, my employers are not quite so trusting. And rather than continually subjective to the *irresistible* human temptation of "Telling All", we have decided to convey you somewhere you can do no possible harm... and where no harm can come to you. I'm sure you can imagine there are worse alternatives...

Basically anything that comes out of the G-Mans mouth is spectacular. These are from the Half-Life series.

• Like 1

If you want good video game quotes you need not look further than HK-47 from KOTOR.

"Statement: Indeed, I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence. At your command of course, Master."

"Angry statement: If I see one more meatbag attempt to attack a Jedi with a blaster pistol, I'll kill him myself!"

"Annoyed statement: Damn it, Master, I am an assassination droid, not a dictionary!"

"Observation: The meatbag designated Skeith seems to exhibit a number of abnormalities. Shall I blast him for you, Master?"

"Observation: I am a droid, master, with programming. Even if I did not enjoy killing, I would have no choice. Thankfully, I enjoy it very much."

"Conclusion: I'm going to pull your head off, because I don't like your head."

"Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master. Observation: Notice that I did not ask if you need anyone killed. You may be curious as to why. Answer: That is because you told me to stop asking if you needed anyone killed. So I have. From now on, I will simply say, "I am ready to serve." Yes, ready to serve. In whatever way a common protocol or utility droid might serve. It seems that... is my lot in life. Not to kill."

"Translation: two per cent probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds"

"There is a faction of meatbags called the Sith. They want what any rational meatbag would want – the power to assassinate anyone they choose at any time."

• Like 2

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" - Vaas - Farcry 3

"TNT... Why couldn't it be bacon 'n' beans?!?" - Buffalo Soldier - Red Dead Revolver

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.” - Dracula - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

"Would you kindly..." Atlas/Ryan - Bioshock

Snake's entire opening Monologue in MGS 4

“Requiescat in pace.” - Ezio - AC II

“I’ve covered wars, you know.” - Frank West - Dead Rising

"A nosy old hag like you knows everything about the people who live under her roof. Where did she go?” - Cole Phelps - L.A. Noir

"Big...money! Big...prizes! I love it!" - Smash TV

“Hey hey hey it's time to make some carrrrazzzyy money are ya ready? Here we go!” - announcer - Crazy Taxi

“I think I’m gonna call this one Mac’n cheese!” - Mac Fraizer - SSX series.

And come on... "I need a weapon." - you know what this is.

Wow.... that was long....

Harbinger: "Assuming Direct Control." ;)

Shepard: "Twenty years is a long time to hold a grudge."

Zaeed: "A grudge?! Vido turned my men against me. He paid six of them to restrain me while he put a gun to my head and pulled the trigger. For twenty years I've seen that ******* every time I've closed my eyes. Every time I've sighted down on a target. Every time I've heard a gunshot. Don't you call that a ******* grudge."

Shepard: "You survived a gunshot to the head?"

Zaeed: "Yeah, and you survived your ship getting disintegrated. A stubborn enough person can survive just about anything. Rage is a hell of an anesthetic"

Wrex: "Garrus… I have to make friends with the one turian in the galaxy who thinks he’s funny."

Garrus: "Imagine how I feel. I’m supposed to hate krogan, but you came along and warmed my heart with your winning personality."

Wrex: "I could throw a few salarians off a cliff if it’ll make you feel better."

Mordin: "Had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong."

Mordin: "Have killed many Shepard. Many methods. Gunfire, knives, drugs, tech attacks, once with farming equipment. But not with medicine."

Garrus: I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is my favorite spot on the Citadel!

Garrus [a turian]: What's the first order an Alliance commander gives at the start of combat? Joker: [an Alliance Flight Lieutenant] Uh... I give up. Garrus: Correct. Joker: Ha-ha-ha, alright big guy, what do you call it when a turian gets killed by a horrible spikey monster? Garrus: Friendly fire. Come on, that one goes back to Shanxi! [the contested planet in the First Contact War between the humans and the turians, which was the first time humanity encountered living aliens] Joker: Hey, you gotta respect the classics. Garrus: How many humans does it take to activate a dormant mass relay? Joker: 602. Six hundred to vote on it, one to ask the asari for technical help, and one to request a seat on the Council afterwards. How do you know when a turian's out of ammo? Garrus: He switches to the stick up his *** as a back-up weapon. [in Mass Effect 2, Joker described Garrus as finally having pulled out "that stick up his ***" and now "trying to beat guys to death with it"] Why does the Alliance hire pilots with Brittle Bone disease? Joker: You're ******** me! The turian military has one about me? Garrus: Oh absolutely, I heard it myself from a private back on Palaven. Joker: Alright, why does the Alliance hire pilots with Brittle Bone disease? Garrus: So their Marines can beat someone in hand-to-hand drills. Joker: Damn, you need to tell James that one. Hey, what's the hardest part about treating a turian who took a rocket to the side of his face? [Garrus took a rocket to the side of his face in Mass Effect 2 while facing a gunship with a sniper rifle] Garrus: Figuring out which side took the rocket.

Assassin's Creed II (Ezio-Mario)

-Do I know you from somewhere?

-Don't you recongnise me? Itsa-me, Mario!

Halo CE (Johnson-marines)

Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?

-Sir, yes sir!

-Damn right I am!

Assassin's Creed III (Ratonhnhake;ton)

-I have known a true freedom. I have known a world of peace and remarkable spirit. A world, which was taken from me.

There are many others I can't think of right now xD

• 1 month later...

"Crazy fool! Why do you always jump? One of these days, you're gonna land on somethin' as stubborn as you are! And I don't do bits and pieces!"

"We got enough to worry about without you two tryin' to kill each other!"

"Come on, you dumb apes! If you want breakfast, you gotta catch it!"

"Do you or do you not want to finish the fight?"

"A tank's a tank, light-bulb. Pick one, Chief. Get back to the wall. I'll help the Commander secure the Dawn. Then we'll meet you at the Cartographer."

"What's the matter, big shot? Can't start your own party?"

"Kick his ass."

"Don't let her go... don't ever let her go."

"Send me out... with a bang."

"And you told me you were gonna wear something nice." - In response to John-117 complaining about cameras on the Cairo station.

"For a brick, he flew pretty good."

"I heard that, jackass!"

"Listen, you don't like me, and I sure as hell don't like you. But if we don't do something, Mr. Mohawk's gonna activate this ring, and we're all gonna die."

"Hey, *******! Knock! Knock!"

"Please... don't shake the light bulb!"

"Listen Tinker Bell, don't make me...."

"When I joined the Corps, we didn't have any fancy-schmanzy tanks. We had sticks! Two sticks, and a rock for the whole platoon—and we had to share the rock! Buck up, boy, you are one very lucky marine!"

"All you greenhorns who wanted to see Covenant up close... this is your lucky day."

"Once again, it is our job to finish what the flyboys started. We are leaving this ship's platoon, and engaging the Covenant on solid ground. When we meet the enemy, we will rip their skulls from their spines, and toss 'em away, laughin'! Am I right, Marines?"

"Men, here's where we show those split-chin, squid-head, sons of ******* that they could not have picked a worse enemy than the human race. We are going to blow the hell out of those dumb bugs until we don't have anything left to shoot 'em with! And then, we are going to strangle them with their own living guts! Am I right, Marines?"

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws onEarth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?"

"So. You beat the Halo demo. Not bad, soldier, not bad at all. But are you ready to take the next step?! In the full version of Halo, you'll find additional vehicles like tanks, plasma turrets, and aircraft: powerful, new humanand alien weapons; a single player campaign spanning ten massive indoor and outdoor environments; andsupport for intense multiplayer battles with up to sixteen of your friends! ... Or enemies. All that wrapped up in an epic sci-fi story that's so freaky, it makes me shake just thinkin' about it. Halo: Combat Evolved. Buy one! Heck, buy two. That's an order, soldier!"

and the best is the last. god took me two hours just to copy and paste all of these quotes. any ways these are all basically sergeant john sons from halo 1-3 but not in order. he is my favorite of all time

My Favorite Quotes from SWBFII (Star Wars Battlefront II)

RETIRED CLONE TROOPER:

The thing i remember about the Rise of the Empire is... Is how quiet it
was. When the Clone Wars was waning, the 501st legion was transported
discreetly back to Coruscant. It was a silent trip. Deep in our minds,
did any of us have even a single traiterous thought? Perhaps, but we
didnt say anything. Not on the flight back to Coruscant, not when Order
66 came down... And not when we marched into the Jedi Temple.

Male Alliance Infantry 1:

[Upon seeing Darth Vader on the Endor Battlefront] Throw an Ewok at him!

[Upon seeing Darth Vader] It's Vader!... Let's find another way around!

Imperial Stormtrooper:
[after seeing Luke Skywalker] Skywalker? No one told me anything about Skywalker, I'm getting outta here!

General Grievous:
[after slicing up many troopers during the battle] I could do this with two... no, THREE hands behind my back!

[as he is dying] FREEDOM!

Republic Infantry:Blowin' stuff up never gets old!

Imperial Stormtrooper:
[Seeing Obi-Wan on the battlefront] Let's show him what a disturbance in the Force really is!

Republic Infantry:
Darth Maul? What's he going to do, bleed on us?

Princess Leia:
[upon entry] This is Leia. What have you gotten yourself into this time?

Han Solo:
[upon entry] Solo here, where's the fire?

Emperor Palpatine:
[upon entry] Your master has arrived!

Han Solo:
[upon entry] All right, All right, don't get your shorts in a knot!

[after a head shot] Just like shooting wamp rats, eh kid?

Join the Empire. Save the Galaxy! Right!

Master Yoda:
[Upon spawning] Yoda I am, fight I will.

[upon seeing Boba Fett] It's Boba Fett! Shoot his jetpack. He hates that.

Republic Infantry:
Let's turn this place into a scrap pile!

Republic Infantry:
[upon seeing Jango Fett] It's Jango Fett! And he's brought his head!

Anakin Skywalker:

[fighting] Feel the power of the Dark Side!

Obi Wan:
Is that the best you've got? I'm hardly breaking a sweat.

Han Solo:

Hockey religons and ancient weapons are no match for a blaster by your side.

Han Solo:
Your all clear kid.

Darth Maul:
You worms are no match for the dark side.

Imperial Stormtrooper:
Blowing stuff up never get's old

Mace Windu:
[after being killed] I've done all I can. May the force be with you.

I'm taking you down, plastic boy!

Republic Infantry:
[Upon seeing Boba Fett] "Boba Fett? Will you sign my helmet?"

Yoda:
Proud I am to help in the wookies hour of need.

Luke Skywalker:
These guys are easy.