what do u like about the 343i comminty forums

I joined this site quite a while ago. Back when you would see people like Twam, AD, and SJ in the SB often. Things have changes a little, being that the site has grown. I was on deployment in Iraq at the time, and this community gave me a place to just talk to real people. I have always been able to come here and enjoy the time I spend. I dont post a lot, I use the SB most of the time. I only post when I have something valid or contributing to say. However, the people on this forum have always made me feel welcome and part of a family. Sure, its a great place to get news, check out new ideas, share your own ideas, and find new people to play Halo with. But, for me its always been the people....you can have all the rest, but without good people it doesnt matter.

Thanks for being around guys, you were here when I needed you, you made the toughest times of my life not seem that bad.

-SweatyBagels

-SpecralJester

-Absolute Dog

-Archangel Tyrael

-Vitamin Pwn

-One

You guys will always be in my cool book....anyone else I forgot from the old days, you know who you are.

And thanks to Twam for working hard to give this site to us....it made my 2011 bearable. I cannot thank you enough

You all make this place the best place in the world. This is where I come to talk to people. I love how everyone can come together just for one thing. Halo is not even the list important thing here. The friends we make and the paths we take on here is what makes this all worth it.

I love you guys :hug: (no homo)

I have been a member for almost a year which is the longest I have ever stayed with any forum. I have stayed in the shadows observing other members applying my years of psychology from college to do a psychoanalysis on most of you. Although it's hard without seeing body movement to really read someone, I have noticed a few things. The bonds which support the backbone(moderators) of this forum are solid, the head(TWAM) is wise, and the appendages(us) are flexible at times but supportive of the core. It's a recipe for success and I wanted to be a part of it. For the first year I stayed in the bubble at the bottom known as forge world and posted about my custom game nights. Now it's time to venture out and I am enjoying it.