Why do people love Ragnarok?

Combat

Everyone else has pretty well summed it up. I liked Valhalla in 3 but didnt love it. But now, compared to the rest of 4s maps, I LOVE Ragnarok. I just think the rest are awful. Meltdown and Vortex especially. Those 2 maps are such garbage. Playing on Meltdown makes me want to strangle strangers on the street. And to whoever said that Certain Affinity made one of the map packs from Halo 2, if they did, they certainly have lost their touch. I loved most all of 2s maps. I hate most of 4s.

Everyone else has pretty well summed it up. I liked Valhalla in 3 but didnt love it. But now, compared to the rest of 4s maps, I LOVE Ragnarok. I just think the rest are awful. Meltdown and Vortex especially. Those 2 maps are such garbage. Playing on Meltdown makes me want to strangle strangers on the street. And to whoever said that Certain Affinity made one of the map packs from Halo 2, if they did, they certainly have lost their touch. I loved most all of 2s maps. I hate most of 4s.

That was me. And they only made one map pack for Halo 2, the Blastacular map pack.

Valhalla was a huge fan favorite. While everyone would like to see the Pit return can you imagine playing on Guardian with the new game-play settings and mechanics. The entire map would be covered with explosions and insta-spawn would wreck any competitive atmosphere that it might have had. No not many faithful remakes could have probably been successfully done after 343i implemented their new game mechanics. We can be glad that one of the ones that would work was a popular map from the past.

Even though it's not my favorite map (some members of the forum may have heard me bash it before) in the end I do enjoy the game-play on it and am glad that they remade it so faithfully for Halo 4.

but instant respawns already ruin this game Lol.

i'd prob like ragnork more had the instant respawn not ruin it.,

Ever get the feeling some people come into this community, PURELY, to complain to a group of people who couldn't give two...... you know the rest of that sentence.

I enjoy Halo 4, in fact i LOVE it, and im one of the largest Halo Fans out there ^_^

If you want to complain, complain at Waypoint.... if you want to share VALID opinions , then go right ahead, instead of calling it "BS" and so on....

• Like 1

Ever get the feeling some people come into this community, PURELY, to complain to a group of people who couldn't give two...... you know the rest of that sentence.

I enjoy Halo 4, in fact i LOVE it, and im one of the largest Halo Fans out there ^_^

If you want to complain, complain at Waypoint.... if you want to share VALID opinions , then go right ahead, instead of calling it "BS" and so on....

no offense but by addressing that issue you just proved people like you do give two just felt the need to say it lol. everyone is intilted to there opionon don't like it? don't have to post.

no offense but by addressing that issue you just proved people like you do give two just felt the need to say it lol. everyone is intilted to there opionon don't like it? don't have to post.

This is the last thing ill say on the issue (unless you feel compelled to continue) Calling Halo "BS" isn't an opinion, is just plain Slander..... If you want to complain then say something with a little more depth in it.....like the rest of us do.... i know i have issues with the campaign, doesn't mean i go onto EVERY thread i find just to call it.... "BS"

I respect Peoples opinions.....when they make sense

this is the best post on here

This is the last thing ill say on the issue (unless you feel compelled to continue) Calling Halo "BS" isn't an opinion, is just plain Slander..... If you want to complain then say something with a little more depth in it.....like the rest of us do.... i know i have issues with the campaign, doesn't mean i go onto EVERY thread i find just to call it.... "BS"

I respect Peoples opinions.....when they make sense

i have accutaly said many times in depth but i don't feel the need to repeat myself everytime that would be annoying to read wouldn't it? i post Please stop crying because i am talking about halo 4. respect on a online forum.... What!

halo is bs thats how i feel stop being so upset over this Its ok.

Well you know how a bunch of people come and complain about Halo 4 sucking? This is their only chance to play Halo 4 and say they're playing Halo 3 instead. Why do you think so many people quit a match because the map wasn't picked? I know I pick it because it's well known in my head, plus it's the RvB base.

• Like 1