Halo 4 Oddball

Halo2Veteran

Time to stop bitchen and complaining about things you think 343 did wrong, and time to talk about something 343 got absolutly right. With the scattershot blast of changes method your bound to end up getting something right, and heres one:

I'm talken oddball baby.

Oddball is way, way better now thanks to 343 and im mega happy with it. Auto pickup and the ability to throw the ball has turned what was once a midicre game of keep away or smear the qw33r, into some crazy intense form of Rugby but with guns and grenades instead of elbows and fists

post-20506-0-35470100-1354851803_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Probably the noobiest question I've ever asked, especially considering I'm SR79. But...

How do you throw the ball? I can never figure it out on the rare occasion I play Oddball. I do like what they've done with it, and I like the focus on TEAM Oddball which we almost never saw with H3/R.

But yeah, how do you throw it, and how do you catch it? Well, I guess you auto catch it, which always confuses me and makes me die horribly.

Probably the noobiest question I've ever asked, especially considering I'm SR79. But...

How do you throw the ball? I can never figure it out on the rare occasion I play Oddball. I do like what they've done with it, and I like the focus on TEAM Oddball which we almost never saw with H3/R.

But yeah, how do you throw it, and how do you catch it? Well, I guess you auto catch it, which always confuses me and makes me die horribly.

I've had the same question XD

the grenade button. throw it like a grenade. dont be afraid to ask questions. Thats what bungie used to say. Thats how you get better

everyone should start throwing the ball more. Holding the ball for a few extra seconds when your about to die is sometimes not as valuable as throwing the ball down a hallway towards friends or up on a structure so you can respawn and jetpack back up to it. Sometimes throwing the ball to a safer location and then sprinting to get away from the enemy and then pick it back up at the safer spot can allow you to hold onto the ball in situations where you would usually have it taken from you.

Also, has ayone else noticed that when someone beatsdown the ball carrier and then instantly auto picks up the ball it looks just like a cartoon when people are fighting over something and then run back and forth snatching it from each others hands? lol