Halo 4: Some Multiplayer Mode Changes Coming Next Week

Adam91

Guest Djay918

i like this game, it fun, faster. I know 343 is working on a ranking system that will be better then the past games. Team Doubles should be back, but rather have it with the ranking system. I would like to see anyone of you guys that are complaining about this game, try and please millions of people. Its not gonna be perfect, yes some guns are a little over powered, like the needle, but guess what. they limited the ammo so you cant get a killing frenzy. My main gun that upsets me is the boltshot, with the charge shot. over all great game. I would assume that if you are stuck at level 70, you will get the exp u earned once the lift the cab, like BUNGIE did with Reach.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see some Griffball on the playlist, because now with the new oddball changes, it would be freaking AWESOME! But the only chance I get to play is in custom games with only 3 other friends who don't even like Griffball that much. It would be nice to play it once in a while... ::):

Before adding anything new, changes need to be made to fix the problems that are ALREADY here. Most notably, the vehicles placed on the large maps are NOT in ANY way balanced, giving a gauss warthog to one team and leaving a tank just sitting in the middle up for grabs is NOT equal. That leaves the other team with absolutely nothing to fight with but the guns they start with. Exile is the map currently being discussed here but there are others with similar problems like these. I would appreciate taking the time to fix what we already have before adding anything new.

Guest FakeSausage

Il be honest, im not unhappy with Halo 4 as a whole.

Its little things like laggy servers (I lose count of the amount of games ive quit to dash on because they dont start) that annoy me.

Ive been playing Halo since day one and 3 has always been the best for me personally, I feel that 4 has done a good job of trying to be like that regarding multiplayer but does fall short in quite a few places.

I for one would like to see some more FFA playlists or even team doubles as they always worked really well for 3 when you cant be bothered to give teamwork lol.

Rank system doesnt bother me much as I just grind away at it having good games and bad, just kicking myself when I lose and not suffering too much because of it.

Well done 343 for not ruining Halo, we'l soon see over the coming months if you listen to your customers and can make the improvements that these long standing gamers are looking for

Guest Redshirt Army

I dont get the hate that Flood and Regicide are getting and I always found Team Snipers to be boring since the beginning of time but whatever, to each his own. I really miss the multiteam games and Grifball, I would love to see the return of HeadHunter FFA and multiteam. Otherwise the game is pretty solid

Guest belzec12

why the hell dont we get the other presteages like the legendary people got wtf is up with us people who get to level 70 and cant do **** after that because of your dumb ****s didnt want everyone e;se to get the other presteages wtf im really pissted off and a **** load of other gamers are to.

doubles definetly needs to be added. lonewolves needs to be added. halo 2 and halo 3 were revered in the gaming community as 2 of the best FPS multiplayer games. listen to the fans bring halo back to the glory days. implement competition with clan battles and a 1-50 ranking system. a sense of achievement and skill progression through adrenaline influenced competition creates the ultimate gaming expierence.