1. GT: Hatchet Jackson

2. Taurus Station

3. Infinity slayer, CTF

4. Taurus Station

Check out the map v2 and give suggestions.

An original map on impact. Made for big team battle, ctf, or infinity slayer located on the impact map on the asteroid with the artifact building.

It Is a mostly symmetrical horseshoe style map with two identical bases, a central buildinga ridge with a reactor plant, a research site, and a giant digger machine.

So in building this map I tried to have most of the map look like it could be on a asteroid mining facility. The map currently has low Gravity and speed all over the exteriors on the map but has increased gravity and speed in the central. Neither the outside nor the central interior is to drastic that it feels uncompetitive or like a mini game map. I also played around with gravity volumes on ramps to give vehicles a bit of weightlessness and give the artifact an attraction to a kill ball.

post-51921-0-16502200-1354756858_thumb.jpg

post-51921-0-57118800-1354756897_thumb.jpg

post-51921-0-55483100-1354756981_thumb.jpg

Looks great dude, I'm definitely gonna download and try this map. :D

*Edit

I tried it dude and I wanna give you some constructive criticism back. :)

First, map looks great, each place on it looks great. I love how the rocky part makes me feel like I'm going down a canyon as if you edited the whole ground itself.

Only thing that bothers me is that everything isn't placed perfectly in line with eachother. There are walkways that are put down a bit sloppy next to eachother, but then again that's only for details.

You may wanna switch out all the ordnances for on-the-ground-weapons so the screen isn't clustered with guns.

Cheers for a sweet map.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished looking around this map. Good work! For the longest time I just avoided forging in this area because I felt it was limiting, but I finally buckled down and went for something fairly similar to what you have done. I'd be up for playtesting yours with you if you'd do the same for me.

GT: Lee Guthrie Jr

My map: Code Blue

Add me if interested.