Halo 4 Is The Worst Game I've Ever Played

Faceburn22

Ok for starters dont get me wrong this game has an amazing campaign, which is the only reason im glad i bought it. Second the multiplayer is just down right terrible. Only 3 maps ever get voted and its boring as hell. The Dmr is so dang overpowered that it makes the game no fun because i wanna use the br and carbine but theres no point when i can you a gun with a higher kill rate and more power, it takes the variety out of it. I know its only the third week but the only updates they put out are stupid ass playlists. On a match today on ragnarock (which i think is the worst map on the game) i couldnt even jump in my own base without getting sniped/dmr'ed. It was impossible to get a kill and it was rediculous. I personally loved halo 3. I spend over 5 days of multiplayer on it and had a blast all the time with my friends. But now its just boring as crap and i play one match and i pop out the disk and decide to play a half ass decent game, unlike halo 4. If i could sell halo 4 and get my 60 wasted bucks back, i would go and buy BO 2 with a huge smile on my face knowing i dont have halo piece of **** 4 anymore.

Fankly i find your entire arguement invalid and full of holes. 1. There are commedations for using multi-weapons. 2. We only have a few playlists because they are trying to improve gameplay and make it fair for new players. 3. unless you bought the LE you only have access to 3 of the 9 online maps. 4. if you want black ops so damn much go get it and stay off our game if it bugs you that much. you dont like it? stop playing and spreading you pointless arguement on the forum. Want to make the game better? post what you like and what you think needs to be improved, but dont be a D*** about it.

I know that the Lightrifle takes 4 shots to kill when scoped, but when unscoped it is a 5 shot kill. You can test this in Forge or Customs to see for yourself. The Magnum takes 6 shots, however.

why is the Magnum so underpowered now? i used to rely on it, now i can't even use it, it even sounds terrible... :/

why is the Magnum so underpowered now? i used to rely on it, now i can't even use it, it even sounds terrible... :/

It's far from underpowered. Considering it's a close quarters weapon, it fires quickly, and the bloom causes very little inaccuracy at close quarters, it's a good weapon. I've spammed it in a last-ditch attempt at killing my attacker, and it's worked quite well. Don't forget it's a magnum, a sidearm. It isn't supposed to be incredibly powerful and on par with weapons like the DMR, BR, Carbine, etc.

It's far from underpowered. Considering it's a close quarters weapon, it fires quickly, and the bloom causes very little inaccuracy at close quarters, it's a good weapon. I've spammed it in a last-ditch attempt at killing my attacker, and it's worked quite well. Don't forget it's a magnum, a sidearm. It isn't supposed to be incredibly powerful and on par with weapons like the DMR, BR, Carbine, etc.

I understand it's close range uses, it's the mid to long range i'm talking about, in Reach (and perhaps this is why i'm so surpised at it's low power), i could easily take out a DMR wielding bloke from a mile away, only because it was deadly accurate, but now it seems to miss the target from anywhere over 50 metres....

I understand it's close range uses, it's the mid to long range i'm talking about, in Reach (and perhaps this is why i'm so surpised at it's low power), i could easily take out a DMR wielding bloke from a mile away, only because it was deadly accurate, but now it seems to miss the target from anywhere over 50 metres....

You're not using it for its intended range then. It's not meant for medium and longer ranges, so it should be obvious that its performance will suffer. It's meant to be used in close ranges, and has some use in medium range if you pace yourself properly, but they have made it clear that the magnum is not meant to match weapons like the DMR, BR, etc.

• Like 1

I feel the binary rifle, the scattershot, sticky launcher, incidinary launcher ( apologies if i have wrong name of the promethean rocket launcher) and railgun should be excluded. The binary rifle is extremely over powerful. One shot anywhere equals instant death... That and it has two bullets in the chamber. Railgun seems to be a very weak grenade launcher. ( halo Reach's grenade launcher would have been well effective to keep) the scatter shot seems to be in no way different of the human shot gun besides the design. I feel this game may have been shoved off way too soon then it should have for i am experiencing several unpleasantries

• 2 weeks later...

This is hands down THE worst game I have ever played and by far the WORST halo ever MADE! Bungie should be disapointed that 343 ruined what was possible the greatest game ever and the game that made the XBOX. There is so much wrong with this game it would take hours to list. I wake up every morning and sit at my desk at work and hate myself for spending the money to buy this game. I don't even feel right selling the game back because I worry that some poor soul would in turn buy it himself and I just couldn't live with my self if I knew that. In point ... WORST GAME EVER MADE!

lol @ thread title.

Some supportive posts here though.

To clearify about the Light Rifle discussion.

Clearly, scoped it's 4 shot (headshot) kill.

Now, it CAN be a 5 burst kill, but they have to be perfect. The last burst breaks the shields mid burst. If you didn't land almost every single shot, and if the very last shot isn't in the head, it'l take 6.