Halo 4 Map Pack Release Dates

Spectral Jester

Kind of wish they would delay the Crimson map pack until after Christmas. I will most likely get 2000 Microsoft points for Christmas, which means I could get the War Games Pass. I'd get two helmets, plus the maps for free (Which would save me from having to buy them seperately for 2k MP a piece.)

Instead of addressing one million problems and complaints they release more maps to make money. Hope you're not foolish enough to buy them to give this rip off company more money they don't deserve.

How about you address some issues from the halo community with the wannabe halo game you put out first!?

Instead of addressing one million problems and complaints they release more maps to make money. Hope you're not foolish enough to buy them to give this rip off company more money they don't deserve.

How about you address some issues from the halo community with the wannabe halo game you put out first!?

If you knew how many problems have been fixed already, you'd feel bad for saying that.

I don't feel bad for saying that! This game is a complete joke to the halo franchise. I want the halo we all loved back! Until then I consider it problem not solved. The problems in gameplay have not been addressed one ounce. The noob weapon dmr is still the only gun worth using. The weapons are still not on the map. Gameplay is still unbalanced. You still start in the middle of a game on a losing team. There is still 0 matching of skill sets so you still go into games with people far beyond your skill. It is no longer possible to pick halo up an play it once or twice a week because now you're behind in unlockables. The arcade feel of halo is gone replaced by the annoying cod feel. I can go on and on but the point is this is not halo!

Pre purchased Map packs unavailable upon release...

I am up trying to play the new maps at the release time and it seems my "no hassle" per purchase of the packs isn't paying off. Does not show up in the in game market place and cannot join crimson maps... Disappointing to say the least. Help!

• 5 weeks later...