Halo 4 old Unicorn emblem.

PyroHeroMatt

So I was curious if the old unicorn emblem is in the game at all, I saw the horse part but it didn't seem to have a horn. The only reason I ask is that I have the old Halo 3 Unicorn emblem as a tattoo as does one of my friends and it feels wrong to use anything else.

Yup the emblem is in the game, but I'm pretty sure it only comes with the Console edition of Halo along with the FOTUS armor, that's how I got mine :D

UNICORNS FOR LIFE!

Yup the emblem is in the game, but I'm pretty sure it only comes with the Console edition of Halo along with the FOTUS armor, that's how I got mine :D

UNICORNS FOR LIFE!

That's a new design, and i don't really have 400 bucks to spend on a new console I don't need and a game I already have. I was hoping the old one was in the game as I have a tattoo of the old unicorn from halo 2 and 3. If the only unicorn emblem is the preorder one and they got rid of an emblem that's been around since they could be made it'd be rather dissappointing.