*SPOILER* Halo 4 Ending

Dear 343,

thank you for what has been an awesome Halo experience. I have to admit that I was kinda sceptic at first, when I learned Bungie passed the torch (me myself being a guy who has followed Bungie since the Marathon and Pathway into Darkness) but I think you handled the challange excellent!

THe game was exciting, the story gripping, and the interaction bewteen Cortana and Master Cheif thrilling. Everything was great; up until the end.

Why o why did you have to go and make the final boss a QUICKTIME EVENT?!?!?!?!

The whole point of gripping the controller thightly as you fight the last waves of enemies leading up to the boss is so that you get to personally kick his behind. Replacing this with a mear quicktime event seems like a pure slap in the face.

Please for the following Halos; leave quicktime crap to MoH and CoD and let us real gamers take the challenge head on.

Thank you for your time

I was glad they made it a quicktime event. I was playing Solo on Legendary and getting there was the biggest pain in the butt. If they do remove quicktime events from future Halo games then I'd suggest they move the bots around the map a bit more. I remember that when you got near the end of the game you had to go on those three.. or two platforms and the first one almost seemed near impossible for me to pass because there were so many knights in one area of the map.