Should I really have to pay $200 if i want the specializations for me and my brother, Can i get a moderator over here

MrSmith1131

Dear 343 Industries,

I recently picked up the legendary edition of Halo 4, which i do note has been amazing so far, but i have experienced one HUGE problem. The reason i bought the limited edition of Halo 4 was for the downloadable content that was included, but to my dismay, the specializations are Gamer tag specific, as one of the main reasons i purchased the limited edition was for me and my brother to both be able to use all of the specializations, this has caused a great deal of trouble. I have been informed that specializations are intended to be player specific; however, this was never noted prior to purchase. If there is anything you can do to resolve this issue, it would be greatly appreciated, as i would like my first 343 experience to be the best it could possibly be.

-Thank you, Skyler Smith

• Like 1

Well, every person with an Xbox Live account that plays the game while connected before November 20th will eventually receive an email with a code to unlock the 6 non-starter specializations. So be patient, and work on levelling up your characters to 50 until then.

Dear 343 Industries,

I recently picked up the legendary edition of Halo 4, which i do note has been amazing so far, but i have experienced one HUGE problem. The reason i bought the limited edition of Halo 4 was for the downloadable content that was included, but to my dismay, the specializations are Gamer tag specific, as one of the main reasons i purchased the limited edition was for me and my brother to both be able to use all of the specializations, this has caused a great deal of trouble. I have been informed that specializations are intended to be player specific; however, this was never noted prior to purchase. If there is anything you can do to resolve this issue, it would be greatly appreciated, as i would like my first 343 experience to be the best it could possibly be.

-Thank you, Skyler Smith

Why would they allow for content to be shared by two people? Anything downloadable is only for the gamertag downloading it. Just sayin.

• Like 1

Dear 343 Industries,

-Thank you, Skyler Smith

Do a licence transfer and it will give it to all accounts on your Xbox 360

Yeah I thought My sister would be Able to get it too! So I Spent all that money but then... only I got the stuff. And btw a license transfer wont work.

I remember When halo reach came out i got the legendary edition and when i applied my flaming helmet... EVERYONE on the console had it!

Thats what i was told, however, things such as battlefield premium to my surprise have been console effective

ea is the exception to the "1 account per dlc code" rule, example, mass effect 2 gamestop preorder dlc, used it on my brothers acct, then tagged his and my account to the same ea account, i was able to access my pre-order dlc a year and a half later

If you PM me then I can help you here. I can unlock the specializations for an account fairly easily.

I

Dear 343 Industries,

-Thank you, Skyler Smith