Remember Reach

Mr. Bashful Brute

Now with Halo 4 literally just around the corner, and many will be putting (or throwing) Reach away for good, I thought this would an appropriate time to reflect back on a game most of us had a love-hate relationship with. Take some time to post your fondest memories of Halo: Reach.

• Like 1

My fondest moments in Reach were playing the campaign on solo legendary.Say waht you will about Reach not being the best Halo Multiplayer experience but ******* was the story and campaign great.

Best online moments were usually anything that had a start off with DMR's.Imo Reach,if it were a standalone game,would have been seen as fantastic but seeing as it is a Halo game it had a lot to live up to.

I will remember Reach fondly.

• Like 2

Crashing a banshee into the rock wall on hemorrage (by mistake) killing myself and getting a double kill from the banshee part splattering to guys from down below XD.. best moments in reach just having fun with the friends you're playing with.

• Like 1

Playing the game all night seemingly every Saturday night and Sunday night with multiple friends and random people we'd meet online (after inviting them to the party chat). SWAT nonstop. Because of the memories, I've never had more fun on any other Halo game (or online FPS in general) than Reach.

• Like 1

I still play Reach in reality. I only hop on Halo 4 when my friends are on.

My best memory would have to be 2 days ago when I killed 3 guys one after the other after an ongoing sharpshooting DMR duel. Couldn't help but get over the fact that actual time was taken to kill them in comparison to Halo 4 and I required tactics to flank them and catch them at unsuspected angles, relying only headshots with my DMR and crossing my fingers for their aim to not be equal, but worse than mine.

• Like 1