Hi ya'll, I'm a new girl here.

tinakhal

A girl is any female human from birth through childhood and adolescence to attainment of adulthood. The term may also be used to mean a young woman.

FEEEEMMMAAALLLEEEEE

I was playing the role of the lonely gamer guy that never leaves his room and doesn't know that there are girl gamers.

Just finished reading the other replies… and wow, you guys. Some of you — and you know who you are — scared even me. Ease up on the Geekisms. Women are people, too; it's no reason to get weird… or weirder, in some cases. =p

Hi, TK. I shorten everybody's display name in my own way unless I'm told to use a different name by that person. So… Oh, and I know it's a bit late, but welcome to the community, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Just finished reading the other replies… and wow, you guys. Some of you — and you know who you are — scared even me. Ease up on the Geekisms. Women are people, too; it's no reason to get weird… or weirder, in some cases. =p

Hi, TK. I shorten everybody's display name in my own way unless I'm told to use a different name by that person. So… Oh, and I know it's a bit late, but welcome to the community, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm a girl also, it just sounds like to me that she is bragging about how she is a girl gamer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...