I am back!

Azaxx

Hillo all.

As some of you noticed, I have increased my activity on here, and thought I might come back online once more.

I will not be as active until exams finish, but I will be on for maybe 8 or so hours a day, not my usual 12 or more lol.

Anyways, nice to see my shout box lead wasn't taken, that's a plus I can take from this break ^_^

One thing I ask though, what happened that was important that I missed on my break?

Thanks and see'ya around all.

• Like 7

Welcome back Azaxx! It's been pretty quiet around here lately. I don't know if you were here by the time, but we had a spoiler/spammer infestation here a while ago when Halo 4 leaked. Nothing else happened I think. :P It's good to have the Shoutbox king back!

Hello and Welcome back. Glad to have my favorite mudkip back on board. I really don't think you missed much. Oh I know Vit PWN is back as Community Mod. So the world can be safe again or at least well all get our Vitamins. Anyways glad to have you back buddy. You are our only chance at having a fun Shoutbox. :thumbup:

• Like 1