Best Halo Vehicle... OF ALL TIME

Jeff Hall

• 3 months later...

The halo 2 Scorpion tank.

The most beast tank of all time. Super fast and powerful main cannon, and you could control the turret while driving, which was on the main gun of the tank, and it was super accurate.

Brute chopper or wraith get second place, I LOVE splattering vehicles in other vehicles.

Gotta say the Halo CE tank and Warthog, ******* indestructible vehicles, except I didn't care for the "shoot the vehicle and the driver takes damage bit", but I suppose that was to balance the fact that the Warthog took direct tank/SPNKr blasts like a champ. The Halo 2 tank was the **** as well. And props to Tallgeese, keeping it real with the Gundam references.

Of course, Forerunner Tank would've dominated all.

I always loved the Hornet. However, it didn't require too much skill to use.

My favorite vehicle for Halo 4 is the Mantis unquestionably. Probably many people disagree with me on this, but to use the Mantis right does take some skill. Used with skill it can take out a Scorpion, used casually it's hardly more dangerous than a Warthog.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no the best vehicle is the garbage can from halo three when it hovers if you T-bag in it enough and or when you have more than one person. you hover to your death AND you can sometimes get on the scarab. also the scarab is the best vehicle too!!!!!

Apparently I haven't posted on this yet?.. Weird. 

Anyways, my favorite Halo vehicle would have to be the transport warthog. I mean c'mon, seriously? lol. Who doesn't like giving the enemies a free Killtacular medal? lol.