What Weapon/Vehicle Are You Most Excited For and Why?

Hᴜᴍᴘsᴛʏʟᴇs

Title says it all. What weapon/vehicle/grenade/AA/etc are you most excited to use and implement into your playing style, and why?

For me, I'm most excited for the return of the Carbine due to it's high RoF. If one can successfully land shots consecutively, it's extremely intimidating and devastating. Also, I think the purplish color is schexy ;)

How about you?

The matis, becuase I've always wanted a mech in halo, it looks intimidating to a player on foot also.

I also can't wait to use the supressor, it looks like an underdog weapon and I like a challenge.

The Suppressor is sweet with its dual modes (full auto and semi) kinda like the smg from Halo ODST

I'm mostly excited to see a list of all the gametypes included in each individual playlist.

I am so excited rocket race with the mongoose is back!! Finally a good version vs that crud in Reach lol...oh the good ole mongoose days lol

I actually relied on Rockethog Race to get up my Downshift Commendations...haters gon' hate ;)

I'm mostly excited to see a list of all the gametypes included in each individual playlist.

I actually relied on Rockethog Race to get up my Downshift Commendations...haters gon' hate ;)

I did rocket hog for a while...lol it was fun for a bit of time