Bring Back Johnson

Archon

We all know who was a complete and utter cigar chomp'n, badass Marine Sergeant during the Human-Covenant war. He had regenerative capabilities due to flood DNA but Old Age caught up to him and he took a cheap shot by a Forerunner Monitor.

I know it's relatively impossible to survive the destruction of Installation 04, but so is surviving the flood and escaping Halo without a Hand from the Chief, until after the Chief managed to escape. Also providing Assistance in stealing a Covenant ship being a complete and utter badass.

Sergeant Avery Junior Johnson should be brought back by any means necessary. Even if that means walking off of the Ark.

He even Said:

"IN HALO 4 I GET A WOMAN!"

-sniffles-

Halo 5 needs Johnson for perfection.

We all know who was a complete and utter cigar chomp'n, badass Marine Sergeant during the Human-Covenant war. He had regenerative capabilities due to flood DNA but Old Age caught up to him and he took a cheap shot by a Forerunner Monitor.

I know it's relatively impossible to survive the destruction of Installation 04, but so is surviving the flood and escaping Halo without a Hand from the Chief, until after the Chief managed to escape. Also providing Assistance in stealing a Covenant ship being a complete and utter badass.

Sergeant Avery Junior Johnson should be brought back by any means necessary. Even if that means walking off of the Ark.

He even Said:

"IN HALO 4 I GET A WOMAN!"

-sniffles-

Halo 5 needs Johnson for perfection.

Johnson survived the flood because his body was immune to it and Chief rescued Johnson from Installation 04 [A]. But he is dead, and they should keep dead people dead, kinda weak to bring someone back because so many love him.

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure Johnson was killed by Guilty Spark after he attempted to arm the new Installation 04 while it was still under construction on the Ark. Not to mention he probably would not have survived an explosion that nearly completely destroyed the Ark, assuming he did survive Guilty Spark's attack. Nonetheless, Halo will be missing one of its greatest characters for the continuation of the series.

Johnson said "send me out with a bang." Those we're his last words. He said them knowing he will never be able to speak to his friend John again. He knew he was going to die in the explosion of the ark. So to answer your question, Johnson's not coming back, and even he knows it. :(

Johnson survived the flood because his body was immune to it and Chief rescued Johnson from Installation 04 [A]. But he is dead, and they should keep dead people dead, kinda weak to bring someone back because so many love him.

I have to agree, it would hurt the story to bring him back, even though he was a great character.

Would it have made sense to bring Darth Maul back in Episode 2 and 3?

No.

The same goes for Johnson.

No, but they brought him back in the clone wars, as apparently he managed to survive being cut in half and falling at least a mile. -.-

But I agree, Johnson was awesome, but he died a heroes death. He deserves his rest.

• Like 1

No, but they brought him back in the clone wars, as apparently he managed to survive being cut in half and falling at least a mile. -.-

But I agree, Johnson was awesome, but he died a heroes death. He deserves his rest.

I don't consider the cartoon canon to the movies.

:P

Sgt. Johnson was probably the best known character in the halo series. If they brought him back it would screw up the entire Halo Series..

RIP Sgt. Major Avery Johnson

Unless he makes a suprising recovery... Which i doubt but people can hope right?

• Like 1

Sgt. Johnson was probably the best known character in the halo series. If they brought him back it would screw up the entire Halo Series..

This may be hard to believe but Master Chief is actually the most well known character in Halo.

Anyways they shouldn't bring him back because it is just fan service that wouldn't make sense.

To bad he wasn't a SPARTAN II or IIII

then he would be listed as M.I.A

but nooooo

he had to be the only remaining ORION (SPARTAN I, un-officialy)

R.I.P Sgt. Major Avery Johnson Jnr.

Or, as he calls himself in Halo: Reach

'Sergent Major Avery Blow The Hell Out Of Your Alien Ass Johnson' Reportin' for duty

Halo: Reach firefight quote.

Is this thread really happening? Why dont we bring back captain keys while we're at it so he can perform some daring move in the infinity at the end of halo 6 to save everyone, and the prophets, so we can go on a mission in halo 5 to get them to join the cause against the prometheans. In fact how about we reassemble noble team and they can fight along chief as well.

Well surprisingly enough Johnson was seen during an Easter Egg on the end of Halo CE hugging an Elite, and facing death by the halo ring, yet he lived to reappear in the other Halos. Plus he is an Or-- I mean Spartan I subject and his healing abilities are superb.

My word on this..... You NEVER know for sure until it's over.