Bring Back Johnson

Archon

i think that in halo 4 to halo 6 we will have a new "johnson" that strong badass marine

I'm Guessin' Lasky will be the new Johnson, and Commander Palmer (?) the new Miranda Keyes... or maybe backwards. (Palmer = Johnson, Lasky = Keyes) And I'm seeing Del Rio somewhat like Lord Hood.

It's not allowed to be canon, it basically rewrites big and important parts of the story, if Maul lived, then Obi-Wan would have died.

So no info not consider them even remotely canon.

When did we started talking about Star Wars, anyway? Maul died, cause nobody healed him, Anakin was healed and kept alive by the Pope.

pope-benedict-palpatine.jpg.jpeg

I think the idea of an easter egg would be really neat, but it should be a more subtle one. Like finding a crate of Sweet William Cigars with a note "Deliver to Sgt. A.J.". Who could be anyone from Sgt. Allen Jacobs, to a hint at the beloved Sgt. Avery Johnson. Bringing an A.I. of him is, in my opinion, a terrible idea. Please, just no. It would either have to be a 'Dumb' A.I. or a 'Smart' A.I. copied from his so very dead brain (R.I.P.). So yeah, something subtle for his true fans to find, anything obvious would just be an eyesore.

I would really love a Johnson's easter egg. Maybe Chief gets a flashback? Or a graffiti somewhere, something like dis: SPARTANS Johnson NEVER DIEs

No, but they brought him back in the clone wars, as apparently he managed to survive being cut in half and falling at least a mile. -.-

But I agree, Johnson was awesome, but he died a heroes death. He deserves his rest.

Darth Maul was a Sith, which means he had access to the force. Who is to say when he was close to the bottom he didn't just let out a huge force wave and survive?

Furthermore he is an alien, a being in which you don't know how his systems work or what organs are vital to his survival. It's very likely Darth Maul could have survived depending on how much was unknown about him that they could make up.