What makes you rage?

Ark

I hate when people don't have mic because then you can't talk, oh and I rage when in zombies if your a zombie and some one is camping they will Tbag and think there all good at the game even if there camping.

I don't have a mic. Why? Cause I play to play not do facebook/twitter.

I don't have a mic. Why? Cause I play to play not do facebook/twitter.

You need a mic to have good strategy and communication helps win the game, I hate when people don't have mic then you can't communicate. :thumbdown:

You need a mic to have good strategy and communication helps win the game, I hate when people don't have mic then you can't communicate. :thumbdown:

I prefer not to use a mic in-game with random people... because then I don't have to listen to their drama in the game. Or people playing music over their mic, or people just generally being idiots.

That said, a new thing that makes me rage (but not quit):

When you're playing co-op campaign and you play ONI Sword Base (the one where you get the target locator) and your allies spend 30 minutes trying to drive a vehicle into the elevator.

I just literally finished dealing with that, and after a while, I just finally walked into the elevator and started it up so we could get on with the game. Granted it wasn't a half hour, but I was getting incredibly bored just standing around while they tried to shove a warthog / forklift into the elevator.

I prefer not to use a mic in-game with random people... because then I don't have to listen to their drama in the game. Or people playing music over their mic, or people just generally being idiots.

That said, a new thing that makes me rage (but not quit):

When you're playing co-op campaign and you play ONI Sword Base (the one where you get the target locator) and your allies spend 30 minutes trying to drive a vehicle into the elevator.

I just literally finished dealing with that, and after a while, I just finally walked into the elevator and started it up so we could get on with the game. Granted it wasn't a half hour, but I was getting incredibly bored just standing around while they tried to shove a warthog / forklift into the elevator.

Shut the door no matter what. Vehicles explodes in elevator (Killing everyone ) when it loads Sword base interior. So it won't matter as they are scripted to disappear/explode.

Also, the killfeed. Why is it there for extended amounts of time and why is the opacity of it so much higher than the crosshairs? I hate the killfeed and I wish I could just have the option to disable seeing it. So, I see my team getting pummeled or us dominating. Okay, I see the score and where they died. Why do I need to see the words showing it? If not diabled, at least reduce the time of the killfeed by 2 seconds. It's about 3 seconds for it to go away.

I don't really rage quit, I rage, that's for sure, the only time I do quit is when either I get a phone call I have to take or when I'm the only one left on a team, 4 on 1 always gets me raging, I'll usually stay even if it's a 4 on 2 as long as I have someone else to go through the rage with me.

Bad teammates and people who AFK while playing a game. I want them not only kicked from the game, but given an immediate 1 week ban.

Edit: Basically EVERY game I play I have an AFKer or people who camp and use power weapons. If there was only a bare bones playlist, then I'll be happy. No power weapons, no mini nukes, just a person and their skill.