I'm New Here

CorruptedSinner

Well, hey everyone! I just came over here from the Bungie.net forums, and I'm pretty eager for the new Halo titles that 343i has in store for us! Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm a pretty big gamer, so hit me up on XBL as CorruptedSinner or on Steam as Physco_Refugee (Yes, I know it's spelt wrong ><) I hope to get to know a lot of you forum-goers, so hit me up if you need me!

Forum-goers huh?

Coolbeans.

Just so you know this site has no relation to 343 Industries. It's a fan site for fans to discuss 343 Industries content and projects.

Well either way, I guess we can toss around ideas about what we want in Halo 4 / CEA, thanks for the clarification.

Forum-goers huh?

Coolbeans.

Just so you know this site has no relation to 343 Industries. It's a fan site for fans to discuss 343 Industries content and projects.

Well either way, I guess we can toss around ideas about what we want in Halo 4 / CEA, thanks for the clarification.

Absolutely. That's what I'm hear for.

And yes, throwing around ideas is one thing you can do here, but the chance of anyone from 343 giving any thought, or even reading any such ideas is extremely low.

• 11 months later...