• 2/5
    • 1/5
    • between 1 and 2
    • between 2 and 3
    • between 3 and 4
    • between 4 and 5

Name of Map: Islon

Canvas Map: Forge World

Link to MAP: http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/Xokerfish321/fileshare#!/?section=MapVariants&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0&details=30836231

Link to Gametype: http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/Xokerfish321/fileshare#!/?section=GameType&MapId=&GameMode=0&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&tags=&startIndex=0

Recommended Player Count: 8

Game Variant: Objective

Gamertag: Xokerfish321

Gametype- All (except Insane and race)

Description: This map is a team map, blue and red team only. Recommended amount of players is 12-16.

Although this map holds all game-types some of them aren't that much fun. The bases are symmetrical, with one wraith tank in the center of the map. The game variants link contains all of Islon's game mode, use them! Submitted version: September 19, 2012. Update Version 1.1: September 27th, 2012.

The following are 12 screenshots of the bases, some weapons, and other structures.

Looks like a very cool map. The forging of the bases do look sort of standard, I think that there is alot that you could add to them. perhaps if you add a block to a side of the base with some ramps/inclines leading up to it. Then just expand off that if you want. Other than that it is truly a great map. :thumbsup:

Looks like a very cool map. The forging of the bases do look sort of standard, I think that there is alot that you could add to them. perhaps if you add a block to a side of the base with some ramps/inclines leading up to it. Then just expand off that if you want. Other than that it is truly a great map. :thumbsup:

yeah I noticed after I build the map, I gotta align the bases. I thought it was good myself but criticizing yourself is dumb. haha. I'll upload the better version in a couple days.

Looks like fun. Is there weapons on the map?

yes, there are 2 rockets (no spare clips), magnums, one splaser, 2 snipers (1 spare clip), assault rifles, dmrs, one sword, frags, plasma grenades, 1 plasma pistol and 2 grenade launchers (2 spare clips). (I might be missing a few others but I know there's no plasma launcher or gravity hammers) It's a decent fighting map. but wait for the update in a few days for the improved version. everything will be the same except aligned.

by the way, the teleporters teleport you to those side wings by the wraith. and the teleporters themselves take up the entire platform that way you can enter any direction and to escape enemy fire faster (player teleporter only no vehicles can go through.)

Looks like fun. Is there weapons on the map?

The updated map is finished, check it out!

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't the Rocket hog + Gauss hog + Falcon + Revenant a little unbalanced to you? I mean, in all due respect I haven't downloaded the map, but it seems a little over-done, especially since they're at both bases. I assume the map is geared towards vehicular gameplay, but Gauss hogs are always dominant. Also, I suggest not placing too many weapons together in the same area (in one image, you have the Concussion Rifle, AR, DMR, Magnum + Health pack clustered together).

I'm only trying to share advice, I hope I helped with your future forging!