Halo 4 CTF

Spectral Jester

No..

Not really, infact I see no benefit from it.

I see one very critical benefit from it.

No more:

"Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped" crap.

• Like 6

I see one very critical benefit from it.

No more:

"Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped, Flag taken, Flag dropped" crap.

Ha so true. I feel some people just played CTF to bug people by picking the flag up and dropping it a million times.

erm, that was called "runnng the flag", because moving it forward like that was faster than holding it

Oh that too, but there were people who would pick it up while trying to pick up a weapon near the flag a few times on accident, people who would grab the flag and drop it intentionally to annoy people, and people who would pick it up, die, have a teammate pick it up and die, and all the way through about a dozen times over.

I like the new version I honestly do. It influences people to play as a team, such a dirty word I know but anyway I also like the idea that you can use the pistol why holding the flag. Gives you a better chance defending yourself in case you get hung out to dry. I have a bad feeling that no matter what they do people will always be self centered brats.

Betraying too much or too obvious= boot, habituallly = ban

refsuing to score to stat pad= boot, habitually = ban

it's an objective game type, play the objectve don't be a jerk.

I agree with Angel of Death D20. CTF is a TEAM game, so people need to play as a TEAM. It was that way in Halo 2 and even in Halo 3. Objective gametypes in Reach were a joke, Reach was a lone wolf game no matter what playlist/gametype you played. People need to get back into the mode of actually playing as a team for both slayer and objective.

I agree with Angel of Death D20. CTF is a TEAM game, so people need to play as a TEAM. It was that way in Halo 2 and even in Halo 3. Objective gametypes in Reach were a joke, Reach was a lone wolf game no matter what playlist/gametype you played. People need to get back into the mode of actually playing as a team for both slayer and objective.

Ya look at team objective matchmaking lobby theres like 300 people playing it across the world but like team slayer and swat have like over 5000 at most times during a day. Ha. I totally agree.

Exactly...and most people in objective or MultiTeam just kill the other players increasing their KDR in Reach. Reach is garbage and a part of that is the hardcore lonewolf mentality that has been solidified in the game. Halo CE, 2, and even 3 were more team based than the attitude of "I can do it all by myself"

Yes i know, playing an objective game for the purpose of playing the objective seems become something that's dying off, but you know what even if I'm ridculed for scoring, I know one thing for certain. You will never be banned for scoring the objective. Oh how I wish that you would be banned for only going for kills. There is an exception, you're protecting the objective while you're team scores: "Defender Clause"

there were a few reasons to prioritise killing

giving the enemy a distraction while your team gets back to back caps like sitting on their tower on Pit, holding the power weapons, waiting for your team to get back in position before attempting to do anything but kill, carrying your weak team mates who can't do anything but cap

i hope the possibilty to boot is still in. If it wasn't there are going to be some of those halo reach people who decide that if there not doing good in the game they might as well do worse people who just betray the whole game. If someone was on a killing frenzy and then someone came up to me i'd personally be pissed and then i dont get to boot them! What the heck, the boy ended my Spree! :2guns: <_< lol