Bring back the blue Flames

Dev

I could not get blue flames becuase I could never get through the window live id on bnet sign up. I still have problems with it. When I saw that bungie said "go to bnet" instead of giving those who played BTB Stars. I knew Bungie scammed everyone into signing up. I lost faith in Bungie that day...

I could not get blue flames becuase I could never get through the window live id on bnet sign up. I still have problems with it. When I saw that bungie said "go to bnet" instead of giving those who played BTB Stars. I knew Bungie scammed everyone into signing up. I lost faith in Bungie that day...

look my point exactly this needs to be in the title update or just a standard setting in halo 4

Bungie gave everyone plenty of time to get in on it. You mean to tell me you couldn't spare 1.5 minutes to go onto Bungie.net and click the dang button? If so, then you like most dont deserve it. Don't expect 343 or bungie to feel sorry for lazyness.

not every one are lazy, my friend was on wekation so he missed it

i think insted of the hearts in heart attack the use halo loggos :P

flying halo loggos FTW :)

you could have easily clicked the link and did everything it said so that when you got live again you would have had it. if you didnt buy halo until after july 7th. sucks to be you, shouldnt have waited so long to get it in the first place.

• Like 1

you could have easily clicked the link and did everything it said so that when you got live again you would have had it. if you didnt buy halo until after july 7th. sucks to be you, shouldnt have waited so long to get it in the first place.

it took me a long time to convince them to let me get it

Probably just rumor, but I heard that when Anniversary comes out, every B.net user will get blue flames. As I said though, probably just rumor. I highly doubt it is true.

yeah sounds like a rumor

Blue flames were meant for Bungie so it would make no sense for 343i to restart that again instead add new colored flames or a new helmet or something. You've got your chance to get it.

true i think they should have a green colored flame for fourm users as long as they enter their gamertags to their accounts

and besides they arnt that special anymore cause everyone wears them. go for an armor ability like pestilence or inclement weather. that'll make you stand out way more than some flaming head.

I have yet to buy a single armour effect. I'd rather buy the armour I want, then save up for an effect. I've also bought the visor colour that I've wanted. Silver is awesome, I just wish more people would use it. You wouldn't believe how many people I've seen with the blue visor. It's crazy.

It would be cool if they brought it back... I went threw a short period of non-gaming and it just so happened to be in that time frame and I missed my chance. Then when I started gaming again I seen people running around with the blue flames and looked it up. My regular flames didn't seem to be very cool after that so I just turned them off. lol

It would be cool if they brought it back... I went threw a short period of non-gaming and it just so happened to be in that time frame and I missed my chance. Then when I started gaming again I seen people running around with the blue flames and looked it up. My regular flames didn't seem to be very cool after that so I just turned them off. lol

dude! you paid money for your flames where as everyone just got theirs for free. you'll stand out way more with red flames then blue.

• Like 1