Bring back the blue Flames

Dev

• 6 months later...

For those of you like myself, missed the chance to get your hands on the blue flames in halo reach, should start a petition to bring them back just for a few more days in a update for reach or get it through waypoint. Comment yes if you agree with this idea, do not comment if you don't.

No. I have the original flaming head from getting Halo Reach Legendary an Im pretty pissed bungie decided to just start giving them away like candy. So more people with the flaming head?

Hell no.

Guest hotdog8818

Caboose, Private Church, & Kill the King, if you guys see this post, we need to set a day and time to get our games squared away.

I will be open next week around 1-2ish PM EST. Please PM me with what works the best for you guys.

Bungie gave everyone plenty of time to get in on it. You mean to tell me you couldn't spare 1.5 minutes to go onto Bungie.net and click the dang button? If so, then you like most dont deserve it. Don't expect 343 or bungie to feel sorry for lazyness.

• 11 months later...

bring it back 343. make it fun for everyone.

anybody miss the name plates? 343 should throw in their own special nameplate too.

well everybody just keep petitioning and they probably will. we all know that 343 loves their halo fans. anyone else other than me dig halo?

and btw hotdog i didnt play halo as a child. it was more like a nintendo thing for me back then so yea i think everybody deserves a chance so chill homie.

• 3 weeks later...