Bring back the blue Flames

Dev

For those of you like myself, missed the chance to get your hands on the blue flames in halo reach, should start a petition to bring them back just for a few more days in a update for reach or get it through waypoint. Comment yes if you agree with this idea, do not comment if you don't.

• Like 1

as a lot of the community got it in the iphone app or b.net before 7th july, would make me think bungie might have some hold over it? just a thought, if they dont 343 should switch the blue flames on for everyone

Hey ur a moderator can u pass this on to 343 please

if i had my way there would be black flames and green flames

good point but i only asked u to link it to a main guy not make a rocketship

Bungie gave everyone plenty of time to get in on it. You mean to tell me you couldn't spare 1.5 minutes to go onto Bungie.net and click the dang button? If so, then you like most dont deserve it. Don't expect 343 or bungie to feel sorry for lazyness.

• Like 2

Bungie gave everyone plenty of time to get in on it. You mean to tell me you couldn't spare 1.5 minutes to go onto Bungie.net and click the dang button? If so, then you like most dont deserve it. Don't expect 343 or bungie to feel sorry for lazyness.

how would i do that check the website

Bungie gave you guys plenty of time to get blue flames. And on bungie day they even told you on reach them self. If you did not read on reach or did not spare just a tiny bit of time then you don't deserve it. But I feel sorry for the new people.

I got reach after it ended

The thing is blue flames are already incredibly common now and if they did that nobody would wear them because almost everyone would have them ok so don't get me wrong I'm sorry for your loss but I doubt there going to stop everything there doing just so they can give a few people flames? The sad truth to this story is it won't happen sorry :-(

I just dont understand why they didn't have a download for it in the marketplace or something. Its really annoying because i dont have an i phone and i couldn't get my gamertag linked to my bungie.net account.

Don't worry. It's not that special anyways. Everyone has it. It's now over-used and overrated.