IGN Top 25 Xbox 360 Games

SternuS

Ok, here's what IGN recently posted:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/08/27/the-top-25-xbox-360-games-3

We can see only two games from the Halo franchise:

Halo 3: ODST, wich is #20 ;

Halo 3, wich is #13.

This time, i'm likely of the same opinion...for the verdict.

Halo 3: ODST got a 9.0, and Halo 3 a 9.5, wich are both great verdicts. I don't care if CoD 4 is ahead on that list, also because in my opinion it is the best CoD game so far, and i agree with most of the things said in the review made on Halo 3.

So, do you think Halo deserved a more important role on that list? Obviously.

Thoughts?

Shouldn't halo 1 Anniversary be in there too since it was on xbox 360?

I think halo reach should be there somewhere aswell.

Agreed. Reach was a big game. I guess that it just got too much criticism.

Halo Reach and Anniversary should probably be there. But you know who does IGN prefere.

Xbox would not even exist without Halo.

There are a lot of games on that list that definitely do deserve to be on the list, just not in the order they're in.

There's also games that shouldn't be on that list AT ALL, but that's only because I haven't played them and I'm being biased and unfair.

Except for Bioshock, I hate Bioshock.

Except for Bioshock, I hate Bioshock.

Meh, never tried it. Some say it is good, some say it's awesome, some say is boring.

But Red Dead Redemption was...IS an extremely well done game. I almost prefere it to GTA. After a while, it's boring. RDR has always something to show you, that you haven't noticed before.

I also think RDR and Fallout 3 should be behind skyrim. Mass Effect should be more around 9 or 10.

Too bad Halo 4 is going to be number 1 :D

Even though Fallout 3 was pretty...meh it was much better than Skyrim. Skyrim shouldn't even be up there. But if senselessly looking through very similar dungeons for no reason is your kind of thing, then more power to you.

Anyways I don't take much of IGN seriously, they just enjoy graphics and stuff. Some call them IGNorant for a reason. :)

Halo 3 deserves atleast number 2, i mean it did define the halo generation in that time.

It defined the 360 at that time, no matter how popular CoD 4 was.

Halo 3 deserves atleast number 2, i mean it did define the halo generation in that time.

This list had nothing at all to do with popularity. it's about how good a game actually was. And believe it or not there are a plethora of games out there better than Halo.

Halo is not a top 5 worthy game, nor top 10. They are not basing this on popularity so money and impact on the Xbox is not a factor.

Actually Halo IS a top 5 worthy game, get your facts straight. It pretty much single handed sold the xbox AND its main character is a pop culture Icon, even people who havent played Halo have atleast heard of it