Garage

funnymongo

now i posted awhile back of an revolutionary idea called garage because lets face it those of us that favor vehicles want more right.

now the idea was to go into this oversized garage and to basically forge but dedicated towards vehicles for instance you spawn a warthog and start customizing it weaponry,tires,engine,

same goes for tanks and all other vehicles from human to forerunner

now there was another idea

you could go through a door into a open area and actually build and create space craft like frigates battleships ect from human to forerunner and launch them into space ie actually go in the ship and take off or launch it through a computer terminal while staying planet side to build other space craft

and another thing as players we would like to see more vehicle options add more to the game (that can be used in forge and not champaign for example THE PELICAN)

the garage idea has been floating around and i would like to see this revolutionary idea actually put into the game instead of it just being talked about

lets see if we can get 343 industries to put this into the game

• Like 4

I think if you wanted to do something like this you would need a different style of game, something more on the lines of ODST. A ODST multiplayer with those features would be pretty sweet, but with Spartans I don't know if it would work as well.

• Like 1

i thought about this idea too. would be cool to have a "fireball" warthog from halo wars in halo 4 lol.

it would also add uniqueness to mechenimas and other things, even if the changes only apeared in forge games/ custom games (intergrating this into MM would be very difficult).

ThatNightmar2

Vehicle specifics- paint, rims, height (possibly change these in a garage I keep hearing about)

Kurt S-051

Also wants spaceships like frigates, corvettes, ect

MasterxChiefx13

Space maps, aerial, spacial combat/dogfights

christpuncher18 Every vehicle in any Halo game(even Scarab/Frigate) available for Forging. A.I. spawns is an awesome idea, and so is O.D.S.T. drop pods.

•  

im not the only one that wants more vehicles and customization

I think if you wanted to do something like this you would need a different style of game, something more on the lines of ODST. A ODST multiplayer with those features would be pretty sweet, but with Spartans I don't know if it would work as well.

Spartans are more for dealing with ground... so indeed.

Vehicle customization could be applied to matchmaking in the same way that BF3 does it. You cusomize a type of vehicle and when you get in it in multiplayer is changes to your settings. If you get out of the vehicle your customization could either be removed or be permanent. Overall, I would like to see it, but, it isn't something that I see as completely necessary.

- Angel of Death, High Councilor