You can now pass the oddball

Maximum Clutch

He jumps from an elevated position and drops it, just as you can do in Reach.

Lol so true. I see no difference really, except that the oddball is now blue. Probably gonna get confused with a Sticky and the Oddball.

It went a whole lot further than it does in Reach, and that guy didn't get a prompt to pick it up either. Idk. Maybe you can pass it, maybe you can't.

You can pass it. I'm not sure, but I think they've already said you can. If they haven't, you can still play close attention to the person holding it at the beginning. Watch and you should see an animation of them tossing the Oddball to their teammate.

I do think that being able to throw it is a pretty nice addition. Being able to quickly toss it around to your teammates to keep it out of enemy hands and how teams adapt to one another to both use and counter this is going to be interesting for sure. Now it may encourage players to strategise and work together more so than in the past.

• Like 1

He jumps from an elevated position and drops it, just as you can do in Reach.

If he dropped it he would have immediately switched to his gun, and the ball would drop to about the end of the staircase.

He has a throwing animation and the oddball comes at you like a line drive, no way he is dropping it.

• Like 2

Grifball needs two playlists now.

i'm sure griffball will stay the same. I think 343i is just trying to make more differences between CTF modes, assualt modes, and oddball modes. They are all too similar when a person is carrying the objective, so differences will help define each gametype more. Like the magnum while flag carrying in CTF

we havent seen any gameplay with bombs yet

If you watch .. You can see him holding te oddball in his hand and uppercut the other spartan .. So he does not have to drop it .. The throwing oddball is a good idea .. The only thing i am worried about is what is the distance that you have to be away from a teamate to throw the ball .. If its to far away .. Noone will want to play .. And if it is too close there is no point

If you watch .. You can see him holding te oddball in his hand and uppercut the other spartan .. So he does not have to drop it .. The throwing oddball is a good idea .. The only thing i am worried about is what is the distance that you have to be away from a teamate to throw the ball .. If its to far away .. Noone will want to play .. And if it is too close there is no point

The point of the vid was to show the assassinations. That's why he didn't drop the ball.