Halo 4 Specializations Will Change Halo Multiplayer Forever

Donut

Lots of new armor specializations for Halo 4's multiplayer. The source is below and so are some images of the armors.

"You’re going to play Halo 4 this fall. You know it. Your friends know it. Your family knows it. Your significant other knows it (What’s that? You haven’t told them yet? Trust us, it’s probably best to do so sooner rather than later). For Xbox owners, there is simply no bigger game. But with today’s unveiling of multiplayer Specializations – essentially, Spartan mini-classes that will further customize, enhance, and prolong your Halo 4 War Games multiplayer experience – you’re probably underestimating just how much of your life is about to be spent with the Spartan IVs. We’ve got a breakdown of all eight Specialization classes, starting with the basics, along with details straight from the mouth of Halo 4 Spartan Ops designer David Ellis. Buckle up, people."

Source: http://www.ign.com/a...iplayer-forever

Wetworks:

wetworkfullpng-4403f9_800w.png

Pioneer:

pioneerfullpng-9d80c9_800w.png

Engineer:

engineerfullpng-9d80cc_800w.png

Tracker:

trackerfullpng-9d80c6_800w.png.

Rogue:

roguefullpng-9d80c8_800w.png

Stalker:

stalkerfullpng-9d80c7_800w.png

Pathfinder:

pathfinderfullpng-9d80ca_800w.png

Operator:

operatorfullpng-9d80cb_800w.png

• Like 1

Pathfinder or Pioneer. I don't need a mod to make me stronger or more agile in battle for I am already agile and stronger in combat So why not use a mod that levels you up? Or a mod that lets you realize don't go to this drop cause the weapon sucks? I like my choices :)

I'm not a fan of these Specializations once I read the paragraphs under the images. This just changes the whole game for me. :/

Read this:

"As you’re taking shots [with the Stability mod], it allows you to keep your reticule more stable. Yep, this one is almost straight out of Call of Duty."

“And also when you sprint, it adds some sound dampening so you don’t make as much noise when you sprint. Furthermore, the assassination animation will happen faster for you, leaving you vulnerable for a shorter duration of time. Though Ellis did also clarify an immediate question we had, saying."

• Like 1

What i want to know is..Do i have to wear that armor in order to access the mod?..I would rather look like a pathfinder..while being a pioneer.

Maybe it's just one piece of armor, as the article says the 10th unlock is the gameplay modifiying perk, while the 9 before it are cosmetic armor items.

I'm not a fan of these Specializations once I read the paragraphs under the images. This just changes the whole game for me. :/

Read this:

"As you’re taking shots [with the Stability mod], it allows you to keep your reticule more stable. Yep, this one is almost straight out of Call of Duty."

All that means is you won't unscope if you're hit, therefore making your reticule aim more stable, it's not actually technically making it more stable. Does that make sense? So scoped weapons won't be as disorientating to use in firefights.

• 1 month later...

Read this:

“And also when you sprint, it adds some sound dampening so you don’t make as much noise when you sprint. Furthermore, the assassination animation will happen faster for you, leaving you vulnerable for a shorter duration of time. Though Ellis did also clarify an immediate question we had, saying."

Are you joking?

Someone from 343i wouldn't say that.

You really think 343i would add that?