Halo 4 Master Chief Death Theory

Preatorian60

Does anyone else think this is a good idea for a part of halo 4?

ok now in the halo 4 trailer cortana is screaming "i will not let you leave this planet!" to something/someone offscreen then you see cheifs hand as he clenches his fist. now what if chief is presumed dead or he dies and whoever kills him is trying to leave the planet and she is mad at them for killing him hence the "i will not let you leave this planet!". and possibly chief is not actually dead hence him clenching his fist.

What do you guys think?

I think it is more like she is Rampant and just gone nuts, I dont think they will kill MC, especially since they said this is the start of a trilogy. Now they could of course kill him, but I highly doubt that.

here watch this vid

but i'm sure cheif wont die in halo 4. He is the main character and you have to think about what the future halos will be like. I also hope he doesnt die in halo 6.....

maybe it will be like star wars and chief will find an apprentice who will end up as the new main character :laughing:

• Like 1

When you see chief clench his fist and you see fire in the background I presume he jumped or drove off the forward unto dawn in one epic scene. But I don't think chief will die in this trilogy. If he does then we would be stuck with sidestories and stuff like that.

I mind the Chief dying, but if he were to die the MF-B better come up with a death so epic that would change the meaning of Epic for f-ing ever. If not then the death threats are going to fill the whole industry. I am starting to believe that Chuck Norris would not even come close to the Chief epicness.

343 industries holds this series for 20 years. To kill of the chief, the main character, in the first game, is rediculous.

If he dies at all, it will probably be at the end of Halo 6, with the most badass death scene in history. Then, a flash of something unexpected will leave us hanging. That's my guess.

• Like 1

343 industries holds this series for 20 years. To kill of the chief, the main character, in the first game, is rediculous.

If he dies at all, it will probably be at the end of Halo 6, with the most badass death scene in history. Then, a flash of something unexpected will leave us hanging. That's my guess.

Maybe just maybe, he went out with a bang. And then! in the legendary ending you see a dark figure walking out of the smoke and it cuts to black :D

• Like 2

here watch this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDB6slZZVGA

but i'm sure cheif wont die in halo 4. He is the main character and you have to think about what the future halos will be like. I also hope he doesnt die in halo 6.....

maybe it will be like star wars and chief will find an apprentice who will end up as the new main character :laughing:

Rite. She shouts "leave dis planut" to Del Rio, who wants to flee, but this would mean Forerunner scapin' Requiem.

I think, that if Chief dies, it will be in H6

Chiefs death scene, regardless of which halo game it's in, will be one of the most emotional moments in all of gaming. He is equal to Mario and kratos, but Mario would never die in a game, and when kratos "died" at the end of gow 3, it wasn't very emotional because he seemed like a badass spartan who didn't have emotions the entire series. But for chief, some might argue that hes has no emotions in the games, but in the books his personality and his take on the war is uncovered, making him a much more relatable character. His death will be like losing a friend who you have been with for a long time, a friend who you understood. Itd be losing a gaming icon. And I'm sure 343 wouldn't kill him off so soon. It's too early to assume hell die at the end of a trilogy because quite frankly that's been a trend in entertainment for a while now. Let's just get Halo 4, then see how much of a threat this ancient evil is.

I don't think that they would ever kill Master Chief because that would kill off the franchise completely. Also any attempt at a dramatic cliffhanger ending would be rendered void by the fact that everyone would instantly know that Master Chief is fine.

Plus it is entirely possible for a Halo 7 8 and 9 with the massive world that is Halo
  • Like 1