CAMS24

What is your favorite map in HALO REACH ?

Hi, i'm talking to every fans of Halo Reach!

(I know i'm posting a lot of question or opinion, but i'm tired to be a stupid Grunt Minor -.- And at the same time it makes me know what's the communauty thinking.)

So i just want to know what is your favorite map in HALO REACH. Not in all the games. Just in Halo Reach. (I'm making another topic for ''What is your favorite Halo Map in all the Halo Universe) : http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/11965-what-is-your-favorite-map-in-all-the-halo-universe/

For my part, it's Zealot Arena when i play SWAt, or Countdown, Boardwalk and Hemmorhage.

post-28171-0-10972100-1343336558_thumb.png

I've never played hemorrage in halo reach swat before. But, it is easily my favorite map. (I know i'm posting a lot of question or opinion, but i'm tired to be a stupid Grunt Minor -.- And at the same time it makes me know what's the communauty thinking.) ----> We expect you to be here a long time pace yourself and never post spam :)

• Like 1

It would have to be a tie between Sword Base and Powerhouse, mainly because they were in the beta and the beta was amazing.

• Like 1

Is this Spam ? i don't wanna spam... But Yeah the beta was wonderful, maybe more amazing than the real game :o ok maybe not, but it was really sick

Is this Spam ? i don't wanna spam... But Yeah the beta was wonderful, maybe more amazing than the real game :o ok maybe not, but it was really sick

this isn't spam its sum what useful I was just trying to tell ya to pace yourself ;)

I wouldn't consider this spam at all. My favorite maps would have to be Arena Zealot (solely for SWAT), Pinnacle, Hemmorhage, and The Cage/Uncaged.

Also, Boneyard was a great map imo.

Edit: Forgot this, favorite map is Tempest. All others are shadowed by Tempest's awesomeness :awesome:

my favorite map was countdown, but second favorite has to be reflection. I like the idea of playing on maps that arent completely symmetrical, so you have to fight for the better ground. Things like reflection, sword base, and boardwalk(even though i hate boardwalk)

My favourite map would have to be Zealot. I think it looks nices and provides for some good gameplay although sometimes the spawns are a bit 'inconvenient'.

I agree with all of you, You all said great maps :)

What do you (everyone) think of ''The Spire'' ? :question:

If we're allowed community Forge maps, mine's probably Synapse. There's a good balance between open sightlines and enclosed areas, the weapon sandbox is appropriate, the symmetric styling makes it perfectly balanced for team games, and the aesthetic is pretty without interrupting function, something that's almost impossible to do in Forge.

Otherwise, my favourite map is probably Powerhouse. It doesn't appear nearly enough in Matchmaking these days, even though it's easily one of the most fun maps in the game.

This actually made me stop and think for a bit, but for any type of BTB it's easily Spire, but a smaller game like 4v4, probably something like Boardwalk.

My favorite map in the last couple of days has been Uncaged. I used to dislike it very much, but this week i get nothing but beast games on it, so i'm really liking it a lot right now.

Sword Base for Swat, Cragmire for BTB Heavies, and even Boardwalk for Alpha Zombies.

But no matter the gametype, I love Breakpoint <3