Invasion In Halo 4??

Victory Element

i have not heard any news yet on whether invasion will be included in halo 4 or not. If there is any released already, please leave a link.

Without elites being playable in war games, would the opposing teams just be different colors??Or will there just be no invasion?? Maybe 343 will create a gamemode similar to invasion but with some sort of twist on it..... please enlighten me on this topic

• Like 1

I know for a fact it's in there everybody liked it in the beta and in reach its a newer game mode. It has only been in reach so I know they are going to bring it back. Put a poll up on this topic and see

i wasnt really looking for votes on wether it should or shouldnt be in, i just wanted to know if it would be back even without the elites

Even though there will not be playable elites in multiplayer I think that Invasion should still be in in a spartan on spartan form. Maybe in a different fashion than before but maps such as spire and boneyard were put into reach so that they could be used for invasion. If they are creating maps for invasion before I doubt that they would take it out of the next game if it was that important before.

Besides invasion is just a forgers' best friend. I loved creating my invasion map.

Even though there will not be playable elites in multiplayer I think that Invasion should still be in in a spartan on spartan form. Maybe in a different fashion than before but maps such as spire and boneyard were put into reach so that they could be used for invasion. If they are creating maps for invasion before I doubt that they would take it out of the next game if it was that important before.

Besides invasion is just a forgers' best friend. I loved creating my invasion map.

agreed . it would be hard to get rid of such a popular game mode

I keep trying to think of a gametype that would fill Invasion's shoes, but not be exactly like Invasion.

I do hope invasion slayer returns too, I loved that game type.

i've been trying to think of new modes to, but invasion is pretty distinct on its own.

Its possible that they could change the objectives to mix things up. Like for the first objective, both teams have to be on offense and fight to capture one hill. The victor then remains the offensive team and has to push into their opponents side of the map. It would then switch after the first round is complete.

Maybe instead of the 3rd objective as having to steal the core and take it to pickup zone, you will have to plant a bomb in the enemy base instead. It sounds like a cool new twist i think.

and we already can assume it will be spartan on spartan. I like my my second idea best out of the two, any thoughts??

there could be, it would be rebels against unsc. like the infintiy showing a situation where some spartans going rogue

it wouldnt be like if they brought back invasion. War Games is a training exercise for spartan IVs, so it would make sense if one team attacked the other just for training

• Like 1

As long as they don't have maps dedicated to the one gametype like reach did. One of the reasons for Reach's map deficit.

i actually liked the idea of that because it made the specific gametype more fun. It made things a bit more difficult in BTB, but i'm okay with it

• 1 month later...

It won't be the same without them so it might as well not come back at all.

I think that invasion would work fine. A comptitive RvB feel would be good. I just do not think it should be called invasion anymore since it wouldnt match the war games idea.