Guy dies playing Diablo 3.

I got this from Smosh Pit. haha. It is interesting enough for me to share it so here it is....

"No job is perfect. If you're an NBA star, you have to go to training camp. If you work for NASA, you have to manage your budget. If you're a garbage man in a rich neighborhood, you have to accept that you're not going to find rare Paul Cézanne paintings in the trash everyday. But worst of all, if you own an internet cafe, you have to deal with people who play Diablo 3 until they die.

diablo-dead-internetcafe.jpg

They've been like this for days. There is literally no way to if they're alive or dead.

An 18-year-old currently known only as Chuang had a private booth in a taiwan internet cafe and spent 40 straight hours playing Diablo 3. No food, no social interaction, nothing. When he was nudged awake by the cafe's owner, he got up, took a few steps and then collapsed. He died shortly after at the hospital, where doctors called his death the result of a blood clot from not sitting for so long without taking a break.

diablo-dead-wii.jpg

ALL RIGHT, NO ONE GETS TO MAKE FUN OF THE WII EVER EVER AGAIN...."

You can read the rest of it here: http://www.smosh.com...laying-diablo-3

• Like 4

Oh wow, there was a documentary about this years ago you can get the same blood clod from sitting on a plane for extended hours. I never use to to read the warnings and never use to take a break from a 5 hour gaming session. Ever since I got my 3DS I only played it for an hour a day or so. I now rarely play computer games for over 5 hours a day.

But jeez man 40hours

Computer game suicide

This is his fault. He chose to sit...for 40 hours and play non-stop. He knew the risks and chose to ignore it.

Sad.. but I agree with One. It is his own fault for not getting up and doing something to prevent it.

I'd just like to point out that he probably didn't know the risks. I didn't know about this until I heard about another guy who died the same way on the show 1,000 Ways to Die a few months ago. This is a rarely talked about subject and it is unreasonable to assume that someone knew the risks when they probably didn't.

• Like 1

I'd just like to point out that he probably didn't know the risks. I didn't know about this until I heard about another guy who died the same way on the show 1,000 Ways to Die a few months ago. This is a rarely talked about subject and it is unreasonable to assume that someone knew the risks when they probably didn't.

If an 18 year old doesn't know that: Not sleeping for 40 hours, not eating for 40 hours, not drinking for 40 hours, no movement for 40 hours would cause any harm, then he has been so poorly educated I struggle to see how he afforded to pay for the game and private booth. And if his parents bought it, I'd assume they'd check on him after a day of no interaction.

Well he knew it wasn't healthy. And it certainly wasn't anybody else's fault.

Very, very disturbing almost that somebody is capable of something so... for lack of a better word, pathetic.

My favorite video games (the most addicting ones like Minecraft) get incredibly stale aster 1 1/2 hours. I don't even know how the human body is capable of doing that without sending obvious signals.

Well he knew it wasn't healthy. And it certainly wasn't anybody else's fault.

Very, very disturbing almost that somebody is capable of something so... for lack of a better word, pathetic.

My favorite video games (the most addicting ones like Minecraft) get incredibly stale aster 1 1/2 hours. I don't even know how the human body is capable of doing that without sending obvious signals.

He probably didn't know that he could die from it. Or perhaps he did know and wanted to die rather than continue to live. We don't know anything about him so we really judge him.

Oh, I saw that episode! I laughed my @$$ off at that. People who can't be bothered to take a little break after hours of gaming are truly pathetic. Poor bugger.

So is there like no pain in his leg or anything so you would know the clot is forming or does it just form then if it gets to the heart you're screwed? I know clotting in the blood would usually break up by the time it gets to the heart (and if you have blood clots go to the doctor).