• Spartan Helmet
    • Halo Emblem
    • The Star

Okay so here they are

250px-Nameplates_andrew_ferrara.jpg

So which do you use? and why?

And if in doubt this is how they are unlocked

Default/Blank emblem - default.

The Septagon emblem – Unlocked once gamertag is linked to Bungie.net account.

The DMR emblem – Unlocked by being a Bungie: PRO subscriber.

Bungie emblem - Bungie employees or those who activated the "Eternal" Armor Effect from Bungie Mobile app or Bungie.net.

Marathon emblem – Unlocked by playing the full version of Marathon 2: Durandal on Xbox LIVE Arcade to enable the Pfhor logo.

Halo 1 emblem – Unlocked by entering your Halo PC/Mac product key to enable this emblem.

Halo 2 emblem – Unlocked if you played Halo 2 for Xbox on your LIVE account before April 14th, 2010.

Halo 3 emblem – Unlocked if you played Halo 3 on your LIVE account.

Halo 3: ODST emblem – Unlocked if you played Halo 3: ODST on your LIVE account.

Assault Rifle emblem – Unlocked if you played the Halo: Reach Beta.

Spartan Helmet emblem – Unlocked by obtaining four of the following five nameplates: Halo PC/Mac, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo Reach Beta Nameplate emblems.

HALO emblem – Unlocked once the emblems for Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 are unlocked.

The Star emblem Unlocked by either winning a Bungie All Stars Challenge or downloading the Bungie Mobile app, and sending as a gift.

I use the marathon nameplate, just because the symbol looks funky.

Oh and a little glitch with the nameplate, you do not have to buy/download the marathon game from XBL, you can just download the gamerpics pack, and display the pic as your gamerpic, the system stills counts this as playing it, as it just looks on your gamercard for the symbol, thus saving you 720 microsoft points

Currently DMR because I just got it with my Bungie.pro and who doesn't wan't what they don't already have? *Cough* BoB helmet, Lol

But for the longest time it was a mix between Halo:3 and ODST as I'm a very proud fan of the entire series but those games were definately spectacular IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the Spartan Helmet emblem – Unlocked by obtaining four of the following five nameplates: Halo PC/Mac, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo Reach Beta Nameplate emblems.

It looks really cool and i thought it was an achievement to have played 5 of the 5 halos online. :D

Okay so here they are

250px-Nameplates_andrew_ferrara.jpg

So which do you use? and why?

And if in doubt this is how they are unlocked

Default/Blank emblem - default.

The Septagon emblem – Unlocked once gamertag is linked to Bungie.net account.

The DMR emblem – Unlocked by being a Bungie: PRO subscriber.

Bungie emblem - Bungie employees or those who activated the "Eternal" Armor Effect from Bungie Mobile app or Bungie.net.

Marathon emblem – Unlocked by playing the full version of Marathon 2: Durandal on Xbox LIVE Arcade to enable the Pfhor logo.

Halo 1 emblem – Unlocked by entering your Halo PC/Mac product key to enable this emblem.

Halo 2 emblem – Unlocked if you played Halo 2 for Xbox on your LIVE account before April 14th, 2010.

Halo 3 emblem – Unlocked if you played Halo 3 on your LIVE account.

Halo 3: ODST emblem – Unlocked if you played Halo 3: ODST on your LIVE account.

Assault Rifle emblem – Unlocked if you played the Halo: Reach Beta.

Spartan Helmet emblem – Unlocked by obtaining four of the following five nameplates: Halo PC/Mac, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo Reach Beta Nameplate emblems.

HALO emblem – Unlocked once the emblems for Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 are unlocked.

The Star emblem Unlocked by either winning a Bungie All Stars Challenge or downloading the Bungie Mobile app, and sending as a gift.

I used to use the Bungie emblem but since Bungie is no more (as far as Halo goes) I decided to wait and see if any other (new) ones emerge. I don't like the other ones that are available now and I think the new star one is lame. This does not mean that the people/gamers that use the star are lame it is just not one that I care for or wish to use.

• 1 month later...