Arbiter Curse in Custom Game on Halo Reach, how do you kill him or get rid of him wrecking your custom game?

AkinSoup907

I have a friend who is building a custom game on halo reach. We have seen the arbiter who is invisiblie sometimes. You can see him going really fast invisiblie cloak across the field, sometimes you can see him as a white circle, when he is fixing to kill you. He drops other items onto the game, or destroys your warthog if your in it. Up in a rock crevice, you can see him real quick if you shoot with a laser gun. he will kill you then, and says betrayed by a friend. but it was the arbiter that killed you.

How do you kill him or get rid of him in the game. Sometimes you can see him outside the levels of the game if your real quick looking.

Agreed, you're either trolling, have no idea what you're talking about, or you yourself were trolled. The Arbiter is not in reach, he is only in Halo 2 and Halo 3. And Halo Wars, if you count that one.

This clearly is nonsense. The Sangheili have been on Reach (the game) for nearly three years now, if the "Arbiter" was in this installment then I think we would have found it first considering we live and breath the race.

Secondly, which Arbiter are you talking about, presuming that you're telling the truth? During Reach, there was a separate Arbiter to Thel as he was only crowned in Halo 2. There were speculations that a Arbiter killed Noble Six at the end as nearly all of the Arbiters were left handed where others were not, and the Sangheili that killed Noble Six was left handed; his blade-wielding hand.

Finally, if you have any proof of this then we will be able to help you. I'm afraid nowadays you don't get very far without evidence.

• Like 2