What other type of vehicles would you like to see in halo 4

GruntNoober

I want to see sort of a Halo 4 version of Star Wars Battlefront 2's ship to ship combat. I'm willing to bet that it would be far more intricate and probably even better.

I would also like to see a Falcon that isn't solely dependent on teamwork. Yeah, it packs a punch when it's full, but when it isn't it's just basically a flying chaingun. I know they took off the cannon that was on it in the Campaign for "balance" but I believe it had the opposite effect and ended up making it another one of "those" vehicles. By "those" vehicles I mean not the first vehicle you pick, but if it's there you say to yourself, "eh, why not?"

• Like 2

I'd be fine with the current arsenal if they simply made the vehicles tougher. Its amazing how Bungie managed to make the vehicles in Reach OP in certain situations (Banshee bomb's with manuevering) and yet oh so weak (Banshee getting DMR'd). Vehicles should be like they were in Halo 3.

Other than that, I want the chopper back. I also feel like no one has really got down a good UNSC air vehicle...the hornet and the Falcon are both cool but they don't quite make it. If I were 343 I'd make the Falcon a two seater gunship which has a light auto cannon on one side, kinda like an AC-130. Then maybe just keep the other seat a passenger seat.

Also hoping that sometime in the future we get a full on Scarab playable in multiplayer, but that will prob have to be next gen.

I'd be fine with the current arsenal if they simply made the vehicles tougher. Its amazing how Bungie managed to make the vehicles in Reach OP in certain situations (Banshee bomb's with manuevering) and yet oh so weak (Banshee getting DMR'd). Vehicles should be like they were in Halo 3.

Other than that, I want the chopper back. I also feel like no one has really got down a good UNSC air vehicle...the hornet and the Falcon are both cool but they don't quite make it. If I were 343 I'd make the Falcon a two seater gunship which has a light auto cannon on one side, kinda like an AC-130. Then maybe just keep the other seat a passenger seat.

Also hoping that sometime in the future we get a full on Scarab playable in multiplayer, but that will prob have to be next gen.

This is off-topic, but there was originally a part of the campaign level New Alexandria where you got to drive a Scarab through the ruined city. It was taken out due to time constraints. So the next Xbox should be able to handle it easily.

This is off-topic, but there was originally a part of the campaign level New Alexandria where you got to drive a Scarab through the ruined city. It was taken out due to time constraints. So the next Xbox should be able to handle it easily.

Holy crap, where'd you hear about that? That actually makes allot of sense since it feels like Scarabs really got short handed in the Reach campaign.

Holy crap, where'd you hear about that? That actually makes allot of sense since it feels like Scarabs really got short handed in the Reach campaign.

I read about it on the Scarab page on the Halo wiki. Apparently Bungie mentioned it on some kind of commentary you got if you bought the Legendary Edition of Halo Reach.

An armored version of the warthog would be nice. It's five hundred years in the future and we're driving jeeps with gatling guns on them? Also, ever since Halo Custom Edition I've always wanted to fly an official Longsword. Imagine a campaign mission where you drop a nova bomb on an enemy ship.

I bought LE. :(