Do YOU Want Dual Wielding Back In Halo?

deus_ex_machina

Do YOU Want Dual Wielding Back In Halo?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do YOU want to see dual wielding in Halo 4, Halo 5 and/or Halo 6?

• Yes
    • No

I would, but maybe only in campaign, and custom games. There it doesn't matter if it's overpowered. Maybe have a certain level in the campaign where you can duel wield weapons you previously couldn't. Like you're facing down a horde of grunts, and you pick up two assault rifles, and kick ass.

Hell freakin no!!!!!!!! Have you all forgotten how bad things were with duel wielding? half the weapons in the game were under powered and practically worthless, making every weapon a single weapon allows you to have that weapon at full power without it being double that as duel wield, the point of the game is balance, otherwise we might as well just keep up the trend of only using one weapon the whole time and once again throw skill out the window...

• 5 months later...

It'd would've been better if the 3rd vote was 'depends' some guns need dual wielded, some don't. I don't want dual wielding needlers back, but I'd prefer the weaker small arms to be dual wield. Like the magnum/pistol, dual wielded plasma pistols aren't that fair anymore, if you're trying to EMP a vehicle and if you miss with one you have another to back you up; now try to imagine the whole enemy team doing this. Also, bolthshots, I wouldn't mind them being dual wield; but I would not want it to be used like the maulers.