stsoP dnasuoht enOne thousand Posts

MCPO Mayh3m

Hey everyone, I debated not creating a thread for 1000 posts... but you all persuaded me.

It's been a while since I made my 500 post landmark. Now, 500 posts later, I am here again. I am not going to thank anyone in particular except for a few individuals.

• Twam. You're a genius.
  • Absolute Dog. You were my roll model here on these forums and I can only hope to leave as big of an impact as you have whenever my time comes to an end here on these forums.
  • Spectral Jester. You, along with AD, are one of the people I try to shape my stature as a member here by.
  • ZB-85. You've been a solid member and you are a great friend that I can talk to and express myself to. It is nice to know that a fellow Halo player is there for you.
  • The Members. You all inspire me. Each and every one of you, whether you realize it or not. There are little things you say, and little things you do that make me want to freaking poke you!

It is an honor serving you guys as part of the communications team here on 343industries community forum. You guys are all awesome. And if anyone here can vouch for that... it's me. You guys here are the older, current, and future generations of gamers. Lets all learn from each other and make the next gen of gamers the best yet.

Let the next 10 years be the generation of Halo.

-Mayh3m

• Like 8